"Alright so Miss T, we found a song last night." James told her, ignoring her previous comment.  

Miss Thompson just laughed, pulling herself up off the floor.  

"Alright, alright. Let's hear it then. Can you pull it up on your phone?"  

James nodded and pulled his phone out, moving over to the stereo set and plugging his phone into the dock.  

"Did you pick the song or did he? Because I feel I should be worried if this was James' choice." Miss Thompson said in a quiet voice.  

I laughed while James shot her a glare.  

"I heard that." He grumbled as he pulled up the song.  

"I've known James his entire life, that's why I get to pick on him." Miss Thompson informed me. " I used to be his babysitter."

I laughed, covering my mouth. It kind of made sense then; the relationship they seemed to have.  

I was going to respond but the music started up, and Miss Thompson's attention immediately went to that. Her face didn't give anything away, and I couldn't tell if she liked it or not.  

I got more and more nervous as the song went on, she didn't show any reaction to it whatsoever, she was kind of chewing on her bottom lip, her arms crossed, eyes thoughtful.

A few kids had started to trail in as the song was playing, and were giving us the strangest looks as we stood there.  

It wasn't a bad song or anything. I mean, okay, if we had spent a little more time thinking, we probably could have come up with a less sexual song. But the song just fit with me and James and how are relationship was.  

When the song ended, Miss Thompson took a deep breath, looked up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking, before looking back at us.  

"It's definitely not my favorite song, but it has a good rhythm to it for dancing, and you guys have very limited time for this. So I'm going to have to allow it. James, if your father amends up having a problem with it though, the song has to go. Is that clear?" She stated. 

"Crystal. Can we start choreographing now or what?" James asked.  

Miss Thompson rolled her eyes at how he completely blew her off. 

"Oh whatever, just go." She laughed, waving us off.

James took hold of my hand and pulled me over to our little spot we were at yesterday.  

At this point, everybody was now in the class working, give or take a few people still changing. But most of the groups were working. They pretty much all just had their songs playing from their phones, loud enough so they could hear it to time things, but quiet enough that it didn't disturb the other groups.  

"Alright, so did you have anything in mind when you picked the song? Or did you just like it so you figured we could come up with something?" James asked as I sat down on the ground, stretching my legs out in front of me.

I mean, I had a couple of ideas in mind, but I just don't want it to be too much, ya know?" I said.  

James nodded, plopping down not he floor next to me.  

"Alright, so let me know what you were thinking of."

******

I explained the basics of my idea to James, how it was basically both of us "fighting for dominance" over the other. We'd start off sort of equal to each other, but in the end, one of us would win.