32• A Morning With My Kiddo

Start from the beginning

"And I love whatever you do, baby. You're different from others. My innocent doll." He murmured and placed a lingering kiss on her lips. They just love devouring each other's lips and wanted to begin every morning like this by tasting each other's lips.

"Best morning ever." He mumbled gleefully against her lips, gazing lovingly into her eyes.

"I'm so so happy, Cole. I love you so much." She took her hands out of his pockets and kissed him passionately after clasping his face. He was taken aback by her sudden kiss but soon responded to her with equal passion and love, roaming his hands all over her bare back. She played with his eyebrow ring while eating his lips hungrily.

He just adored the way every time she played with his eyebrow and its ring while kissing him. In fact, he adored everything about his kiddo.

***

After lifting her on his back, he carried her to the bathroom. She was clinging to him like a monkey, wrapping her arms and legs around his neck and torso. She was relishing every moment of them and her heart was dancing with joy at the way he was pampering her like a baby.

He made her sit on the bathroom slab and kissed her lips chastely by grasping her jaw. He gave her the toothbrush after applying toothpaste to it. Then they brushed their teeth, looking at each other affectionately.

When she was rinsing her mouth, her hair was coming in front of her eyes, so he gently held them from behind to help her.

'Oh my god, he's the perfect boyfriend and never fails to win my heart.' She thought, beaming at him through the mirror.

"I love you, Cole." She hugged him, digging her face into his stomach because she was still sitting on the slab and he was standing.

He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you more, Reyna." He bent down and pecked her hair.

He lovingly dried her face with the hand towel, and she just admired her man. She was falling in love with him a bit more every day because he was even more loving than her imagination.

"Now you get fresh, until then I'll prepare breakfast for you." He instructed her.

Her eyes glinted with surprise and she asked him, "You'll cook for me?"

"Yes, my Kiddo, I can do anything for you." She giggled as he gently pulled her cheek. He didn't miss any opportunity to pull his kiddo's cheeks because it was one of his favourite things.

"But what will I wear after the shower, Cole?"She pouted at him.

"Don't worry, I'll give you my shirt." As he told her, her eyes twinkled with happiness and a smile flashed on her face.

"Wow! I'll wear your shirt." She squealed and clapped her hands with glee.

"Such a cutie pie you're, baby." He chuckled, gazing at her.

Then he went to prepare sandwiches for her while she got fresh.

***

Cole entered the room with the breakfast when she stepped out, still in her shorts and bra. He approached her while she just beamed at him.

As they settled down, she started eating the sandwich because she was starving.

"They are so yum-yum, Cole." She said after taking the first bite. The word 'yum-yum' made him chuckle.

He just pecked her cheek and murmured, "my kiddo."

"Why aren't you eating?" She raised her brows at him.