"They know she's part of our crew," Jay assured Jungwon, who quietly nodded.

"Get your crusty, dusty, dirty hands off of me!" a shriek came from the stairs to the lower deck and I immediately turned to Jiyeon, who hit and fought against the person who had grabbed her, eventually he let her go, "I can walk by myself, thank you!"

Jiyeon immediately straightened up her back and marched over towards the rest of us, standing beside Jungwon with crossed arms as she just glared around at the crew standing on our deck along with us.

"What is it now?" Jay sighed as he stepped forward as our captain.

"You have something that belong to us," a boy with big eyes stepped forward, towering slightly over Jay.

"I have absolutely nothing that belongs to you, Ethan," Jay casually replied and folded his hands behind him and quirking one of his brows.

"Do not get on my wrong side Jongseong," Ethan hissed sternly.

"You're not even a captain, Heeseung, you don't have any power over me," Jay sighed and almost looked like he was tired, "leave my ship and continue your way."

It seemed like Ethan and Heeseung were the same person, probably like Jiyeon and Jillian is the same person.

"If it is so important then get Youngho, I'm not taking any negotiation with someone of lower status than me," Jay casually excused as he turned his back to Heeseung and walked back towards the rest of us.

"You have three things that belong to us," Heeseung spoke up and Jay stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around and raised both his eyebrows to show that he is listening, "a map, a key, and.... her," Heeseung listed and pointed to Jiyeon.

"She is none of your property," Jay bitterly smiled and Heeseung only let out a small laugh.

"Oh by the laws of the sea she is," Heeseung remarked, "once a woman sleeps with a sailor she now belongs to that sailor... she's a bit of a slut you know, your crew member? Slept with at least three of us."

"Well that was a way to objectify me," Jiyeon murmured in disbelief as she glanced Heeseung up and down, "what a dick."

"Unless... she's sleeping around equally as much on this ship, she belongs to the Flottante," Heeseung pointed out, "I don't make the rules, the sea do."

"Sophie is for our ship too," Jake spoke up and I immediately looked over at him.

"I never slept with you," I reminded him calmly, "you just sound bitter that I both stole your sword and cuffed you to your mast, all in the same night. I think you can't take the fact that a girl outsmarted you. In fact I don't think any of you can take that a girl outsmarted all of you."

"Put her in our cells," Heeseung shortly spoke and I was quickly pushed over behind Sunghoon as one of the cremembers from the Flottante had moved over to grab onto me.

"Uh yeah, that's not gonna happen," Sunghoon shook his head and Heeseung snickered in amusement.

"No shit... are you trying to break your curse?" he questioned in amusement, "Riki grab the other girl, will you?"

Within seconds an even taller boy had rushed over and pulled Jiyeon over to stand by him, much to Jungwon's dismay.

"If we don't take Sophie, we'll take Jiyeon," Heeseung announced, "or we could do it completely painless and take both of them."

"I like the idea of taking Sophie more," Jake admitted and Heeseung glanced to him, "she's the way out of the curse, isn't she?"

"You're just still bitter," I sneered at him.

"We can negotiate," Jay decided and Heeseung turned back to him, "you can take Sophie and Jiyeon if we get Emiko and Xia."

"No," Riki was quick to answer and I looked at him in amusement.

"Why not? Isn't that the same sort of payment?" Jay questioned in amusement, "or wait... they don't really do anything on the ship other than look pretty for you two, isn't that how it is?"

"Say that again to my face Park Jongseong!" a girls voice screamed out and I looked over towards the other ship where a girl with straight bouncy bangs and a ponytail stood.

"Tell me I am lying Emiko and I'll consider not saying it again!" Jay yelled back as another girl with wildly curly hair appeared on the ship and escorted the younger one away, "now give us Jiyeon back."

"What? Are you gonna fight us?" Heeseung snorted and Jay shrugged.

"Sounds tempting."

"I swear to god, you do something stupid and I'm calling off this project," I whispered to Sunghoon, who glanced down at me and slowly wrapping his hand around mine.

"You judge me to be much dumber than I am," he reminded and I only shrugged at him, "trust me, alright?"

A sound of metal against metal echoed out and once I looked back Jungwon had a sword pointed right at Heeseung's throat.

"Hand Jiyeon back and you can go without a fight," Jungwon sternly spoke and Jiyeon sighed deeply.

"See? I'm not the dumb one," Sunghoon whispered down at me and I only glanced up at him as he smiled in amusement.