All I could sit and do was look towards the ship where everyone was blissfully unaware that Sunghoon had just had a flare up because of his curse. 

"Soomin?" Sunghoon called out, but I didn't move. I felt guilty for having been the reason he had jumped in that water. Had I just ignored the lagoon, then this wouldn't have happened and he would've been fine, "Soomin won't you please come sit by the fire, you're gonna get a cold."

"I'm fine," I called back before biting down on my thumb nail.

"Please?" he called out and I quickly shook my head, "Soomin..."

"I'm fine," I shook my head once again.

"If you don't come sit with me I'll carry you back here," he called back making me sigh.

I closed my eyes momentarily before just getting up and sitting down on the other side of the fire from where he laid. I noticed a few mango peels inside the fire, signalling that he  had eaten some of the mango that I had cut up for him.

"You don't feel guilty, right?" he questioned slowly and I just stared into the fire, "Soomin?"

"Had I just not wanted to go to that lagoon you'd be fine right now," I murmured and he hummed quietly.

"Happened has happened, let's just forget this," Sunghoon sighed and I glanced over towards the dagger that still laid by his side.

I quickly crawled over and grabbed it before Sunghoon could stop me, hurrying back to where I had sat just before.

"Soomin?" he questioned and I hummed as I grabbed a handful of my hair, "you're not doing something stupid are you?"

"No," I quickly replied and sawed the dagger at my hair, "I just... I need to let something go."

A small gasp escaped me as I managed to cut off the whole handful of hair I was holding. Letting my hair fall back against my shoulder softly. It had gone from being quite long, almost waist long, to just passing by my shoulders, at most it was down to my armpit. Had it ended up a handful shorter I would've looked like Lin from behind.

I quickly grabbed another handful of hair and did the same to that side. I could get Jiyeon to even it out tomorrow morning or when we got back later, if it still was light outside by then.

"What have you done?" Sunghoon questioned and I glanced up to see him sitting up, looking right at me from the other side of the bonfire.

"Sunoo always loved to braid my long hair," I muttered and threw the cut off hair into the side, "I might miss him less if I don't have that long hair anymore. It'll grow back in time for him to braid it when I get back home," I shrugged and threw the dagger a bit away from me, "besides... baker business woman Soomin was quite weak, wasn't she? Maybe if I let the hair go, I could be a bit stronger."

"You have a lot more problems than I initially thought," Sunghoon commented and once I looked back up at him I noticed the lopsided smile on his face, causing a small snort to escape me as a small smile slowly spread on my face.

"I could say the same about you," I whispered and he hummed before waving me over towards him.

"Come on... we both need someone by our side right now, don't we?" he questioned and I quietly moved over to sit beside him.

Immediately he leaned all his weight against me, to support himself. I gulped slightly before dropping my head down once again. For a second I had almost forgotten the state he was currently in.

"You still look beautiful though," he pointed out and I let out a laugh of disbelief, "I'm serious."

"Since when do you think I'm beautiful?" I questioned in amusement.

"Since the night you helped Jiyeon," he pointed out and I frowned slightly, "I know your hands were covered in blood and your hair was all big and messy from those braids they had been in all evening. But I just... I think I seemed to realize it then."

"You never said so," I pointed out and he hummed quietly.

"I couldn't," he excused, "I thought I hated you back then, it seemed wrong to think you were beautiful."

"I disliked you too, but I didn't deny the fact that you were handsome," I pointed out and he snickered slightly as he slowly laid down more and ended up with his head in my lap, looking towards the fire as he curled slightly up and I rubbed his arm to heat him up.

"Are you sweating?" he questioned, noticing how my legs were getting moist from the scorching heat just in front of me.

"Mhm." 

"I forgot it was in the middle of the day..." he murmured in realization.

"You must've been too cold to realize," I assured him softly and patted his shoulder, "it's fine."

Sunghoon let out a small sigh before placing his hand just above my knee to lay his head on, making me just sigh and squeeze his shoulder softly before I looked back to the fire once again.