"Don't laugh, I'm angry." She gave him a fake glare.

"Okay, I won't laugh." He nodded meekly and placed his finger on his lips.

When she saw him behaving like an obedient child, she burst out laughing. "I had no idea Cole Williams could be so obedient."

"Baby Doll, you are the only one I obey. Whom will I obey if not you?" He asked, raising his brows.

After listening to his words, she was rendered speechless.

"Are you for real?" She questioned him in a tone of utter astonishment and looked at him with doe eyes filled with profound love.

"Yes." He nodded, smiling at her.

"Then why do you appear to be so unreal to me?"

"Because you made me into a better version of myself. So, I want to say thank you." He thanked her, and she just gazed at him intensely. "Just stop gazing at me like this."

"Why?" She pouted at him.

"Because you drive me crazy, kiddo." As he replied, she chuckled.

"I have been waiting to tell you something for a long time."

"What?" He raised his brows at her.

"Do you remember Jake?" As she took his name, his brows furrowed in anger.

"That bastard."

"Cole, do you know why I asked him to become my fake boyfriend?"

"No, I want to know."

"Because I wanted to know what you feel for me. It was such a stupid plan." She pouted at him grimly.

"Seriously it was the worst plan. That bastard," he paused as he noticed her moist eyes. "Hey, don't be upset, doll"

"I just recalled your harsh words." Mechanically a sob escaped her mouth and tears trickled down her cheeks. They pierced his heart, and he felt like giving her a bear hug, wiping the tears from her cheeks, and making her smile.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what you were up to at that time, that's why I said those words to you in a fit of anger. Please, don't cry." He implored as he just couldn't see her upset.

"I'm not crying. It's happening automatically." She said adorably, wiping her tears.

'Damn! This girl looks cute even while crying,' he thought.

"It was a past, Doll, forget it. See now I'm with you in present. You're my kiddo now." He tried to cheer up her.

She smiled amid tears. "Will you stay with me like this forever?" She asked him in an innocent tone.

"Till my last breath. I want only you in my life forever, in every birth." As he answered, her face lit up, and they shared an intense look.

"I wanna kiss you right now." She uttered, breaking the silence.

"Baby, feelings are mutual. My lips have been carving for you since the moment they separated." They beamed at each other.

"Okay, now I'm sleeping because I just can't wait to feel your lips over mine." She told him, blushing.

He laughed out. "Okay, good night."

"Good night." She gave him a flying kiss and disconnected the call, smiling.

***

Next morning

She stepped out of her house, and a broad smile flashed on her face as she saw Cole getting off his bike far away from her house. Since the last night she had been craving to feel his lips on her, that's why she ran to him, hastily took off his helmet, clasped his face and chastely sucked his luscious lips after standing on her toes. His eyes widened in astonishment.

"I was craving to taste your lips." She whispered against his lips and smiled shyly.

'How can anybody be so adorable?' He thought, beaming at her. Her every antic was driving him crazy, and his love for her was growing more after meeting her.

"I would have kissed you so hard right now if we weren't standing near to your house. I don't want Ethan to catch us like this, so let's go."

"Let's go and tell Ethan everything." She said, clasping his hand.

"Please, not now."

"Why not now, Cole?" She asked him, confused.

"Because I'm still a playboy for him. I need some time, please." He implored.

"Okay! We'll tell him when you're ready." She agreed and gave him a sweet smile.

"You're so adorable, Doll." As he pulled her cheeks, she giggled.

Then he dropped her at college.

"So, see you after college." She said cheerfully as she stepped down from his bike. She was in love with the way he was dropping her off at college on his bike every day.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Doll?" He asked with a mischief smile.

"What?" She asked innocently, raising her brows.

The next moment, he clasped her hand and tugged her down before capturing her lips by clasping her face. He devoured her lips passionately, sending chills down her spine. She was smitten by the way his lips touched hers and how this kiss brought her immense peace.

"You forgot about our goodbye kiss." He murmured against her lips as they broke the intense kiss while she was panting.

"Bye, my hottie biker." She pecked his lips before dashing into the college. He beamed at her until she disappeared into the crowd.

He took out the phone from his jeans pocket and called somebody. "Is my work done?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great." He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket.

"Diana, now it's your time to shed tears." He smiled evilly and rode off.

***

After a few hours, he came to a halt in front of her college to pick her up. He stepped off the bike, hung the helmet on the handlebars and strolled towards the college gate.

His brow furrowed and he clenched his fist in rage as he saw Danny from the play hugging his kiddo.

That was enough to turn him into a monster. How could anyone hug his kiddo, his baby doll?

As her gaze fell on her angry man, she immediately drew away from Danny. He scowled at her before turning around and marching toward his bike.

"I have to leave, Danny." She dashed after him, but as she reached outside, he rode away in front of her eyes on his bike.

'Shit! I think I'm in trouble. He was so angry yesterday when Danny just held my hand, but today he hugged me. What would happen?' She thought, biting her nails nervously.