She hold his collar ..and looked into his eyes ..she can feel a passionate feel in his eyes .. She felt her stomach dancing with excitement ...

He was looking at her with his burning eyes making her burn in shame...

He gripped her waist pressing her more to him..

" ba.b"

"Shh.." He shushed her keeping finger on her peeche lips..

" can.i." she looked at him with wide eyes..did he forgot they were car and that too no road..

" can..i Bondita " Bondita gulped her hormones are jumping in excitement in her body

Seeing her not responding he Gently pressed her waist making her look at him with start ..

" bolo.." He whispered near her ear nuzzling on her cheeck with nose..

" ahh.wo..woh..we..r..are..i.in..the..ca..car..babu.."she moaned feeling pleasure building her in body .

" i don't care " saying he kissed her cheeking..she rolled her eyes feeling his teeth on her cheeks..

" ah..babu.." She moaned when Anirudh bite her cheeks.

" mmhh.." She moaned when she felt his rolling  tongue on her  ..she traced her hand on his back ..and clutched his silky hair tightly ..

" ohh.." Anirudh groaned in pleasure feeling her hold on his hair..

Anirudh looked at her...he cheek was glittering with saliva ..making shine her skin ..

Bondita looked at him with desire in her eyes ..and hold his collar smashing her lips to his..

He hold her waist tightly making her moan ..he was literally dragging her lower lip with his teeth ..

" ahh.." She moaned in pain feeling him sucking her lips like taking her life from it ..

Both were sucking their lips very hard but anirudh fely salty ..he Immediately looked at her.

A little blood was oozing out of her lower lip..she was breathing heavily.. But instead of leaving it .. he again took her lips in his..

He sneezed her waist hard making her jump..she shocked seeing his wild side..

" ahhh.." She winched in pain her lips were literally bleeding..

She pushed him breathing heavily ..her lipstick was totally vanished by his sucking ..

Anirudh was breathing heavily ..sweat beds formed on their face..

After regaining their breaths ..Anirudh looked at her lips and shocked seeing her lips..they were red And swollen and bleeding a little too ..

" yeh..yeh meine kiya h ." he asked with his shaky voice ..she finally opened her and looked at him with frown when he removed his hand under her top ..

"Sorry ..i am so sorry ..i shouldn't have done this.." He looking down feeling guilty and shameful ..

But Bondita next action shocked him ..she Immediately kissed his and bite him hard

" ahhh.." He winched in pain  and she left him..

" yeh kya tha.." He asked her shocking..

" its your punishment ..for talking nonsense.."  She whispered huskily ..he looked her with his innocent eyes.pouting ..

She smiled at him and again his collar loosely

" babu ..please marry me..kar lo na please " asked him with ker crying tone..