"Although there is only one, but when I make alchemy in the future, I will give it to the third senior brother. Bubu!Make up!"

She looked at him as if she really wanted to make up for his body, and her tail was wagging nervously, as if she was afraid that he would not want it.

Jiang Hai's eyes fell on the lingdan held by the chubby little fat claw for a moment. He did not reject her kindness. He took it and put it away, and said, 

"I will live."

"Huh?"

"Alive, so Junior sister will not be sad for me."

He didn't care about life or death.

Perhaps it is the nature of the Demon Race, he was born without any fear of danger and death.

But when he picked up her elixir, he suddenly understood what she seemed to be worried about.

She wants the people she takes in her heart to be good.

Hope they all live well and never leave her.

Even the innocent and happy little guy still has such fear inside.

strange fear.

He didn't know why she was so afraid and worried, but he knew keenly how he should answer her.

He will live, no matter how far he walks in the future, he will return to this beautiful and tranquil mountain, where a fluffy fox cub always runs out to meet him.

Even if there are thousands of miles of mountains and rivers in the realm of self-cultivation, in the end, he is only willing to stay in this small mountain peak.

Touching the little junior sister's furry ears and seeing her staring at him with round eyes, Jiang Hai said seriously again, 

"I will survive. Don't worry."

Zhizhi nodded obediently and smiled.

After that, she thought of the other appearance of Jiang Hai that she saw last night. Because Jiang Hai had said before that he practiced faster when he used his demon prototype, and he asked Immortal Guangling for instructions, so Zhizhi asked with concern, 

"Was it the demon body of the third senior brother yesterday?"

In his arms, Jiang Hai gave a short "um", feeling that his little junior sister looked fat, but she didn't sink... 

Does this mean that she is still a little thin?

The handsome young man shoved a big spiritual fruit into the little guy and said, 

"The demon body is still growing."

"It looks very reliable." 

The fox cub nibbled at the spiritual fruit with a smile.

"Invulnerable to swords and guns. I've lived on my demonic body until now." 

He had serious enemies in the cultivation world... Not everyone was as kind and tolerant as the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect. He even raised his hand to let go of the killer his disciples in front of him.

When he returned those monks' bones, he killed a lot of people in order to avenge them, which naturally attracted the enmity, and the most powerful of them was a great monk in the early stage of God Transformation.

The cultivator hit the mountain with rage from the sky and wiped it out.

He relied on turning into a demon body and forcibly resisted the attack of the cultivator of the god-turning stage and fled.

The cultivators in the realm of self-cultivation regard cultivation as the foundation. He is nothing but a golden elixir. Above the golden elixir is the Yuanying cultivator. The metamorphosis and Mahayana cultivators above the Yuanying seem to be the difference between heaven and earth to the golden elixir cultivator.

If he was just an ordinary cultivator, he would probably have been wiped out by the blow of the great cultivator who surpassed him by several realms.

However, his demon body resisted the cultivator in the early God Transformation.

Jiang Hai vaguely felt that this was not normal.

However, the fox cub was slapping a small slap and said, 

"The third senior brother is really amazing!"

She was so happy that she hurriedly asked, 

"Then, is it faster to cultivate when you are in a demon body?"