18• Sole source of his joy

Start from the beginning

"Then go to the hospital." She laughed even louder, and he became edgy.

"Haha... very funny." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Huh... Don't make fun of my joke, otherwise," she warned him.

"Otherwise, what?"

"Otherwise, I'll never meet you." His eyes widened and his mouth open in shock after listening to her reply.

"No issue. You know that I have my sources, so I'll locate you." He smirked.

"Cole, you're very bad." She made a sad pout.

"And you're besotted with this bad boy, right?" As he asked, her eyes twinkled.

"Without any doubt." She answered, smiling.

"I know I know." He laughed.

No one else in his life made him laugh as much as she did. She was becoming the sole source of his joy and peace.

'I wish I could see him laughing in front of me.' As this thought crossed her mind, she decided to request him for the video call because she wanted to see him.

"Cole, could we do a video call?" She suddenly asked him.

"What's the use of a video call when I can't see your face?" He pouted sadly.

"But I wanna see you, please, please, Cole." She implored, and how he could deny such a sweet request of his secret admirer.

"Okay, fine." As he agreed, she grinned.

She instantly video-called him on WhatsApp after turning off her camera.

He lay down properly and smoothed his messy hair before answering the phone. He was unaware of how seductive he looked even with dishevelled hair.

"Hey, Miss Admirer." He greeted her, smiling cheerily.

Her eyes twinkled with delight when she saw his handsome, adorable face. She felt a sudden urge to run her fingers through his tousled hair. He was wearing a vest, and she could see his tattoos, which captivated her.

'How could anybody look so hot at night also?' She wondered, staring at him in utter disbelief.

"Answer me if you're done admiring me." She came to the earth back and giggled, listening to his words.

"Anyway, I just want to warn you about one thing." She stated.

"About what?" He asked, raising his brows.

"That after meeting me this time, you might need to go to the hospital due to shock." Rolling a strand of hair around her finger, she told him.

"Why?"

"After knowing who I'm." She laughed after saying this.

She thoroughly enjoyed talking to him while completely forgetting about the rest of the world.

"From the beginning, you've piqued my curiosity. Oh, Miss Admirer, please meet me. Nobody has ever made me beg so hard." He was irritated.

'I'll meet you soon, Cole, and surprise you by revealing my identity to you. I have waited so long for you, Mr Williams, now it's your turn to do the same.' She thought, smiling.

"First, promise me you won't stop talking to me like this even after you figure out who I am." She asked him to make a promise to her because she wanted to be certain he would not push her away.