Chapter 87: All Mine

Naruto's Sensei ironically turned out to be Kakashi. My brother was a bit iffy about his squad but I encouraged him to give them more of a chance. I knew he wasn't the biggest fan of being a Sensei, but I think having Naruto on his team would be good for him.

I'm so glad they passed his test. Naruto had come home complaining a lot and talking himself up quite a bit, but I got the real story from Kakashi later. I was proud of both of my brothers. I just hope they get along and Naruto actually respects his authority.

After awhile of Naruto being a genin he was annoyed of doing all these menial tasks and I sighed.

"Naruto. You have start with smaller mission in order to work up to harder ones," I told him. "You can't just jump into life and death situations with no experience."

"I've had to retrieve the same cat three times. I'm starting to understand why the cat keeps running away, ya know," he responded with a 'hmph' as he crossed his arms.

"Cats huh," I replied with a smile.

That brought back some memories. I remember when my squad had to search down pets all the time. I even recall Gai's father being one of the best cat catchers in the village.

"I use to catch them too. Even run away dogs too," I commented and glanced over at Daiko. "Although, Daiko I didn't need to catch."

"I'm so tired of it," Naruto huffed.

"It'll be alright. All it takes is time and training and you'll get to do more exciting mission. Now go to bed. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow I'm sure," I told him as I ruffled his hair.

"Let Kakashi Sensei he needs to start showing up on time. It's annoying, ya know," he grumbled as he walked to his room, Daiko trotting behind him, wanting to sleep as well.

I chuckled as I watched him go and then looked towards the front door when I heard it open. I smiled as my husband dashed over to me, picking me up in his arms and twirling me around. He set me down and immediately kissed my lips.

"I miss you so much," Gai murmured I between kisses.

I giggled at his comment and kissed him back as he held firmly onto my hips.

"How was the mission," I asked, running a hand through his black hair.

"Very good. Neji, Lee, and Tenten did excellent work and we even had some free time to explore the town," Gai responded as he just smiled down at me. "How is Naruto?"

"Good. Not a fan of his Sensei though," I commented with a chuckle.

"How could he not be a fan of my rival?!" Gai exclaimed which only made me laugh more.

"It's mostly because Naruto wants to do more dangerous stuff but he isn't ready yet. So he's frustrated," I explained and he nodded.

"I see. Well, that's just how it is, but I'm sure with Kakashi's guidance he'll become a fine ninja," Gai stated.

"I believe that as well," I told him as I brushed my thumb against his cheek.

He grabbed onto my hand and lightly kissed my palm. Though the act was small, my heart couldn't help but flutter. My face began to heat up and I knew that my cheeks and ears were definitely red. My brain was blank as I just stared at him, seeing his warm smile. To have such an effect on me is unimaginable. Even after we got married I can't help but falling in love with him more.

"I miss you every time you leave," I spoke softly as we kept eye contact, my lime eyes staring intently at his charcoal ones.

"I miss you too," he responded and kissed my forehead. "But that drives me to do my very best on these missions, so I can come back home to my beautiful wife!"

"Oh stop," I replied with a bashful smile and he chuckled as I looked away.

My hands slowly traveled down from his neck to his muscular shoulders, then they lightly pressed against his chest. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest through my fingertips. It seems to speed up as my hands moved over his body.

"Kira..." he began to say, catching my attention as I looked back up to meet his eyes. "I don't know if I can hold back longer. I feel the need to express my love for you.....vigorously."

A chill ran down my spine at what he said and then his face became completely red.

"Uh...sorry. That sounded...uh..." he began to ramble.

I smiled and then held onto his arms for assurance.

"Please....express your love for me," I replied softly. "But be quiet. Naruto is sleeping."

"Of course, my flower," he responded and then gently kissed me.

He then took my hands and led me to the bedroom. I eagerly followed as I joined my husband in bed.

The next morning, I woke up and stretched out my sore body. Even after some rest, I was still a bit worn out from last nights activities. I smiled to myself and looked to see my partner still asleep beside me.

I lightly moved my hand towards him, brushing it against his skin, feeling each muscle. Soon, a hand grabbed my wrist. It wasn't rough, but gentle as it held it. I looked over at the culprit and smiled.

"Good morning," I greeted as he sat up.

The sheets shifted due to that and I then gripped my side with my other hand so I was still covered. Gai looked at me with an amused and them scooted closer as he kissed my knuckles.

"You know, there's no need for that. I've already seen you without the sheet," Gai said with a smile. "You're beautiful! Nothing to worry about!"

I blushed and then nodded before he rested his head on my shoulder. I then let go of the sheets and ran my hands through his hair.

"I'm surprised you didn't get up early to train," I told him. "You usually have a strict regiment."

"Mhm, but I let the squad have a day off and I wanted some quality time with my wife," he responded and he kissed my neck.

"So....You're all mine today," I spoke mischievously.

"Yep," Gai replied.

I smiled, being giddy at the idea. I tackled him in a hug and he chuckled heartily as he held me close to his body.

"All mine!" I declared and kissed his nose.

"All yours."

Suppppp

I felt like writing a very fluffy, cute chapter today since I've been in a mood of sorts. I loves the fluff.

Yes, they have dones it. I just kinda don't wanna write any explicit stuff since I know many, including myself, is uncomfortable with it. I've wrote some in other stories but I'm not as comfortable anymore. So ye

Hope you're all well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Love you guys!!!

I'll be announcing some new ideas i have soon that'll involve the future of this book so be ready for that!

Okie! Bye bye for now! ❤❤