Chapter 52: Anger Released

"Kira.....Rin.....Rin died..." Gai finally informed me.

I felt my body stiffen in shock as my eyes widened at the words that came out of his mouth.

"......What....."

I couldn't move after those words were uttered. I just stood as still as a statue as Gai looked at me with extreme caution at what I might do next.

After a few minutes of silence, I bolted towards the cemetery. Gai flinched at the sudden movement but then immediately chased after me.

"Kira!" He called after me.

I wasn't listening to him. I was hyperfocused on getting to the cemetery as fast as possible. Once I was there, I began to search every name on each stone. I was in denial. If I couldn't find her name then it couldn't possibly be true.

Gai eventually found me in the cemetery, standing in front of one of the stones. My head was lowered as I stared down at the name, my body lightly shaking.

The name....Rin Nohara

"Kira...." he spoke softly as he approached me.

My shaking hands reached up and clutched onto my head as my shaking intensified. Gai was terrified. He'd never seen me like this before. Sure he's seen me sad and depressed, but this reaction was different.

"What....happened...." I asked shakily.

He just stood there, staring before he sighed, answering.

"From what I heard....Mist shinobi kidnapped Rin and Kakashi went to retrieve her," Gai replied nervously. "She....She jumped in front of Kakashi's chidori when he was defending them from the Mist Shinobi who chased after them...."

"She.....She jumped in front of his chidori...." I spoke as tear drops began to drip from me face, my tears flowing from my eyes.

"It's rumored that....they had sealed a tail beast inside of her...." Gai murmured.

It was quiet for a long time as I lowered my hands from my head. I clenched my hands into fists as I stared straight ahead.

"The Mist.....Why is it always the Mist...." I hissed.

"Kira," Gai spoke as he reached out to me.

"Don't touch me," I shouted as I moved away from him. "I....I...."

My heart was pounding and my head felt like it might explode. I then shielded my eyes with my hand and raced off. I couldn't let Gai see me like this. I needed to get away.

"KIRA!" Gai yelled clearly worried. "Come back!"

I could hear him still calling after me but it faded the faster I ran. I kept going until I made it to the outskirts of the village and in a secluded forest. I leaped up from a tree branch and screamed in anger as I propelled towards the ground. I punched the ground full force, causing a the earth to shift underneath and become disheveled. Cracks formed in the earth as the ground was now in different levels.

I looked at my fist as I noticed the scrape marks and scratches from such force. I wasn't wearing my gloves.....I wanted to feel something. I wanted to release my anger.

Flashback

"Kira. Watch very carefully," Tsunade instructed as she faced me.

I nodded and sat down on the ground, watching very attentively.

Tsunade reeled back her fist and then propelled it downward, punching straight into the ground, disrupting the earth and cause a giant crack in the ground. My eyes widened, clearly impressed and shocked by such strength. She didn't even use a jutsu and managed to move the ground.