[I]

Dottores POV

Dottores POV

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I walked down the dark hallway. The only sound that could be heard were the distant cries.

"Sir."

I didn't bother to look back as I nodded my head.

"They've found the snitch."

The air around us grew colder and I clenched my fist. I didn't let my emotion show as I continued down the hall.

"What have they found out?"

"Not too much unfortunately. He seems resist even with our measures."

The further we got down the hall the louder the cries became.

The door at the end of the hall was my next destination.

When we stopped in front of it I took a moment to listen.

I could hear coughing. Violent coughing and screams.

Reaching out for the door I entered the room.

The stench of blood hit me hard. The floor was covered in blood and in the middle of it all sat a man.

My blood boiled at the sight of him.

That traitor.

The door behind me slammed shut and the light in the room diminished.

I bent down a bit and grabbed a hold of the mans chin.

He groaned in pain and tried to look up. One of his eyes were swollen and his lip cut. Blood dripped down his face and the rest of his body.

"You've disappointed me."  My tone was cold and his eyes turned fearful.

He didn't speak a word.

There was nothing he could say. He had betrayed me and now he would pay for it.

I let go of his chin and backed away. I walked over towards a nearby table and picked up a syringe lying on it.

The syringe was already filled and ready to be used.

"Those kids..." I mumbled staring at the liquid that moved back and forth.

"Are everything to me."

I could hear his breathing catch in his throat.

"And you put them in danger."

I turned back around my eyes filled with rage.

He refused to look up at me. His eyes stayed glued to the ground and he occasionally coughed up blood.

"I warned you when you first joined me what would happen if you betrayed me."

I walked back towards him and bent down again.

He shook as my hand grabbed ahold of his neck. I brought the syringe closer to his veins. Piercing his sink it sank in.

His head shot up but I held his neck to keep him from moving.

"I-I'm sorry—"

My grip on his neck grew harder and he gasped for air.

"I wish I could say the same."

I pushed the liquid into his neck and his eyes shot wide. His body shook and then stopped. He was staring at the ceiling his eyes empty. He looked like he was dead but he wasn't.

He would suffer the most psychological torture imaginable until it finally killed him.

I let out a sigh and returned the syringe to its place.

I turned around to observe.

The room truly was a mess. It would definitely need to be cleaned up later.

"Sir."

I took a quick glance beside me.

"We've received a location and the kids have been moved."

"Good. Send someone to get rid of his men and then send their boss a message."

He nodded his head and made his way to the exit.

I looked back at the man. His eyes still blank but I knew he was probably going through unimaginable pain now. If he somehow made it another few hours I still had other tricks to use.

I glanced at the table. Some of the items were bloodied already. I picked up a small knife and twirled it around my finger.

If he was lucky he'd die before I cut his fingers off.

"Dottore."

The knife stopped in my hand and I placed it back down.

"Pantalone." I responded turning around.

He stood against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Its going to be a long flight we should get going soon."

I nodded but stood in my place.

"Listen they'll be alright we will not let them get away with it." He said to try and comfort me.

"Find them. Every single rat in this organization. Find them and kill them."

Pantalone nodded and headed out.

As I followed behind him I looked back once more.

Nobody would hurt them again.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

This will not be a one shot. This will actually be a story 😭😭. I just cant help it. Now all I wanna do is write about Dottore.