"Yes, and I'll be back tomorrow till night."

She wondered, 'why only one day, Ethan? I don't mind if you stay for a week if Cole is staying with me. I know I sound selfish, but I'm crazy about him.'

"Okay, take care." She disconnected the call with a broad smile on her face.

"Thank you, thank you so much, God. For the first time, I'll stay alone with Cole at night. Wow!" She squealed, jumping with joy.

'What I'm gonna do?' She wondered, placing her index finger on her cheek and tilting her face.

'You don't have to do anything because he'll do what he does with other girls at night.' As her mind answered her, her eyes widened in shock.

Her thoughts were going wild, after all, he was Cole, the hottest man on this planet.

"No, no, I don't wanna do that." She murmured, shaking her head like an innocent kid.

'I mean, I want to do that, but not right now because I want to spend every night with him in his warm arms instead of having a one-night stand with him. I want him to love me instead of fucking me. I wish I could win his heart in the future, but it seems impossible because he rarely speaks to me. I'm just his friend's sister to him.' She sat on the bed with a sad pout.

And on the other hand, Cole was unaware that someone was longing for his love.

She stood up and strolled to her desk before sitting on the chair, opening the diary and began writing in it.

(Dear Diary,
Tonight I'm overjoyed and excited because God gave me an opportunity to talk to him, but I hope I don't go blank in front of him like every time. You're aware that his presence causes my heart to stop beating and causes me to become tongue-tied as he twirls my mind with his hot personality and breathtakingly handsome face; moreover, the tattoos on his body drive me crazier.
Oh God, even just writing about him is making me feel all the butterflies in my stomach. I just can't wait to meet him and talk to him at night.
When he will come?
I'm brimming with excitement. I'm just hoping for the best. )

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Reyna stepped into Ethan's room, not aware that Cole was present in the room. Her eyes dilated and her mouth opened in utter shock when she saw him fucking a woman in his room. He was hovered over her, naked.

She felt a sudden sharp pain in her heart and tears brimmed in her eyes.

She very well knew that every night he slept with a different woman but still seeing him fucking a woman in front of her eyes for the first brutally broke her heart.

"What the fuck? Can't you knock before entering?" He snarled at her.

She was already in a lot of pain, and he was worsening it by yelling at her. She had been so happy just a few minutes before, completely unaware that this would happen.

"It's my brother's room. I come into his room like this always. You should fucking lock the doors before opening your pants to fuck her." She barked at him and stormed out of the room after slamming the door.

She'd never yelled at him like this before, but she wasn't in her right mind because she was heartbroken. It was excruciatingly painful for her to see him with another woman.

She dashed into her room and banged the door. Tears streamed down her cheeks mechanically.

"Why it's hurting me, I already knew that he is a Casanova. Stupid Reyna, stop crying for him. He's not your boyfriend. You don't have the right to be angry over him. It's his life, he can do anything. But why the fuck did he have to do this in my home and that too in my brother's room?" She screamed and flung the vase on the floor in fury.