103. TITANIC

The four Winchesters stand in the kitchen while staring at Bobby who sits at his desk and researching.

"Say something." Sam whispers.

"No. You." Dean whispers.

"No. You." Sam whispers back.

Ophelia rolls her eyes at them.

The two brothers hold their hands out for rock, paper, scissors, but are stopped by Libby's voice.

"You want a sandwich, Grandpa Bobby?" The youngest Winchester asks. Her voice is sweet and soft, shining puppy dog eyes on display.

"No, sweet pea." Bobby tells her before glancing between the brothers. "You two just gonna stand there like the ugly girl at the prom, or you gonna pitch in?"

"No need to insult a random person." Ophelia mumbles to herself.

"This so called Eve, mother of whatever, ain't gonna gank herself. What's wrong with you two?" Bobby asks.

"Bobby, you haven't slept in days." Dean says.

"I sleep. What are you, my wife now?" Bobby snidely remarks.

"You'd make a great wife, Uncle Deanie." Libby says.

"Not how it works." He tells her. "And I'm just saying that, you know, taking five might be a good thing." Dean tells his father figure.

"For whom?" Bobby questions.

"Look, Bobby, it was-- it was tough for all of us, seeing Rufus go like that." Sam says.

"You think this--? This ain't about Rufus." Bobby says.

"You're lying." Ophelia deadpans.

"Bobby, he wasn't just a poker buddy." Dean comments.

"You know when I knew Rufus was done for? The day I met him. The only question was, who first -- him or me? Now, you want to stand there and therapize or you want to get me some coffee?"

Sam and Dean walk further into the kitchen, Sam gently leading Libby with him. Dean stands next to where Ophelia is sitting at the table, the girl sliding over a chocolate milk to Libby who happily takes it.

"Well, he's doing fantastic." Dean mutters sarcastically.

"Yeha, this isn't about Rufus at all." Sam sarcastically returns.

"Well, what do you want to do? I mean, we can't just sit here and watch him poop out his liver." Dean says.

"Well, we could get him out of the house. There's a job." Sam informs.

"Really? What've you got?" Dean asks and Sam pulls out a newspaper clipping.

"Look. Chester, Pennsylvania. Three people got kicked off in the last week, all freaky. Last guy got karate chopped by his garage door. And these are all blood relatives." Sam informs.

"What are you thinking, family curse?" Dean asks.

"Could be."

"Hey, grumpy--" Dean yells out to Bobby while turning, only to find the older man right there. "You, uh--"

"I don't want to do crap. Leave me alone. Just... get out of my house all four of ya. You're driving me nuts." Bobby says.

"What did I do?" Libby asks, a sad pout on her face.

"Bobby." Dean tries.

"Now!" Bobby shouts making the girls slightly flinch. "For the love of Pete."

Sam takes the newspaper clipping from Dean. Sam quickly picks Libby up, the girl still holding onto her chocolate milk, and he starts walking out.