106. SPIES SPY ON PEOPLE

They're at Ellsworth's house and Dean, Bobby, and Ophelia walk into the house through the front door. Sam and Libby come in from a different area of the house.

It's been a few days since everything happened. Ophelia's basically shut down, rarely speaking and keeping her distance. She tried to talk to Dean about it, but she could feel the fearful and nervous emotions radiating off of him when he listened.

She hates it. Dean doesn't talk to her more than he has to. Libby completely ignores her cousin's existence. The only normal ones around her are Sam and Bobby. Ophelia knows she wouldn't hurt her family on purpose, but what if she does so on accident?

Sam tried to get Libby to understand that Ophelia would never do anything to hurt any of them, but the young girl was too traumatized to listen to anything and change her feared views.

"Hey. Clear from the back." Sam says.

"Demons get tipped and bugged out?" Dean asks.

"Maybe they run from us now. I mean, that would be a nice thought, right?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, if that's what happened." Bobby says.

"Yeah." Sam sighs.

~ ~ ~

"Hey... the place is clean." Sam says.

"Yeah, but it's... it's like Mr. Clean clean, you know? It's kind of OCD for your average demon." Bobby says.

"Yeah. So what now?" Sam asks.

"We'd call Cas." Dean says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"This is usually the point where we would call Cas for help." Dean says.

"We talked about this." Bobby says.

"Yeah, Dean." Sam sides with the older man.

"No, you talked. I listened. This is Cas, guys. I mean, when there was no one... and we were stuck -- and I mean really stuck -- he broke ranks. He has gone to the mat cut and bleeding for us so many freakin' times. This is Cas! Don't we owe him the benefit of the doubt at least?"

Sam inhales before starting to pray.

"Castiel... this is really important, okay? Um... we really need to talk to you." Sam opens his eyes, looking around as nothing happens.

"Castiel... come on in." Dean says, but still nothing happens. "Cas is busy."

"It's all right. We are, too. Come on." Sam says.

"Back to square one." Bobby says.

"Great. Well, what do we do now?" Dean asks.

"Well, we caught one hunter demon before. We can do it again." Bobby says.

"Dean!" Sam calls. Dean is attacked by a demon, the others quickly also attacked. Libby screams as a demon pins her to the ground.

"Crowley says "hi."" A demon says.

Ophelia tries to kick and hit at the demon, attempting to get him off. She tries her best to not use her powers, too scared she'll do something like she did the other night.

Ophelia notices Cas walk up and hold his hand to the demon's face, smiting him. Ophelia shuts her eyes as bright light comes out of the demon's eyes and mouth.

The demon drops dead and Cas walks over and smites the demon attacking Libby. He then does the same to the demons attacking Dean, Sam, and Bobby.

"It is good to see you, Cas." Dean says, standing up.