043. SAM'S WEREWOLF GIRLFRIEND

The four are in their motel room and Dean is cleaning his guns.

"This lawyer guy the first heart free corpse in town?" Dean asks.

"First man. Over the past year, several women have gone missing. Dead bodies all washed up later in the bay, too deteriorated to draw firm conclusions." Sam states.

"But no hearts?" Dean asks.

"No hearts. They were all hookers working Hunter's Point. Now, cops are trying to keep things under wraps, but they're looking for a serial killer." Sam says.

"And the lunar cycle?" Dean asks.

"Mm-hmm. Yeah, month after month, all the murders happen in the week leading up to the full moon." Sam confirms.

"Which is this week, right?"

"Hence the lawyer."

"Awesome."

"Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this?"

"I'm sorry, man, but what about "a human by day, a freak animal killing machine by moonlight" don't you understand? I mean, werewolves are badass. We haven't seen one since we were kids."

"Okay, Sparky. And you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland."

"Ooh, can we?" Ophelia excitedly sits up, looking at her father hopefully.

"Thanks a lot." Dean mutters to his brother who quietly chuckles. "I'll think about it, Oph." He tells her and that's enough for her to go back to coloring. "You know what the best part about it is?" He asks Sam. "We already know how to bring these suckers down." He picks up a silver bullet. "One of these bad boys right to the heart. So what's our next move?"

"Talk to the girl who found the body."

+++

The girls stayed in the Impala while Sam and Dean went to talk to the girl and also when they went to Kurt's apartment later that day. In the morning, they went back to Madison's apartment, but the girls stayed in the car and soon Dean came back down.

"Where's daddy?" Libby asks her uncle.

"He's gonna stay and watch out for the lady. We'll see him later." Dean says making the young girl pout.

"What are we doing?" Ophelia asks, yawning as she just woke up.

"I am going to try to find this Kurt guy." Dean states.

"I want breakfast." Ophelia tells him.

"Uh... here." Dean grabs a half eaten granola bar off the seat and holds it back to her, the seven year old reluctantly taking it.

"Really?" She asks with a disgusted look on her face.

"Yes, really." Dean nods, starting to drive.

Ophelia huffs and unwraps the bar. She attempts to bite into it, but is unable to do so.

"It's too hard to eat." Ophelia states. "Can't we stop at a gas station or something?"

Dean glances back, immediately regretting when he sees her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Dean relents and Ophelia grins, tossing the stale granola bar onto the front seat.

+++

Ophelia looks at where they pulled up.

"What is this place?" She asks.

"Um... well, it's a... women dance here and get paid for it." Dean states, not wanting to explain a strip club to his child.