095. FULL HOUSE DADS

Back in the motel, they have Sam tied to a chair, Dean and Cas standing in front of him, the girls sitting on the bed that's the furthest away.

"You're right. He looks terrible." Cas states as Sam starts to wake up. "You did this?" He questions Dean.

"Remind me to not piss you off anymore." Ophelia comments.

"I-- I wouldn't beat you senseless, Oph." Dean says. "You're my kid. He's my brother. It's different."

"Cas?" Sam groans. "What's--" He tries to move, but quickly realizes he's tied up. "Let me go."

"Has he been feverish?" Cas asks.

"Have you?" Dean asks his brother.

"No. Why?" Sam asks.

"Is he speaking in tongues?" Cas asks Dean before turning to Sam. "Are you speaking in tongues?"

"Is this what we're gonna have to deal with when we get in trouble?" Libby whispers to her cousin.

"Unfortunately." Ophelia sighs.

"It's like Full House. We need another girl, though. So it's even." Libby whispers.

"Cas' vessel does have a daughter. No clue where she is." Ophelia mumbles.

"No. What are you... are you diagnosing me?" Sam asks, the girls' attention returning to the three men.

"You better hope he can." Dean says.

"You really think that this is--"

"What, you think that there's a clinic out there for people who just pop out of Hell wrong? He asks, you answer! Then you shut your hole. You got it?"

"How much do you sleep?" Cas asks.

"I don't." Sam answers.

"At all?" Dean questions.

"Not since I got back." Sam says.

"That sounds like torture." Ophelia mumbles.

"And if never occurred to you that there might be something off about that?" Dean asks.

"Of course it did, Dean. I-I just never told you." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Sam... what are you feeling now?" Cas asks.

"I feel like my nose is broken." Sam says.

"No, that's a physical sensation. How do you feel?"

"Well, I think--"

"Feel."

"I..."

"He doesn't feel. Not emotionally." Ophelia declares. "He'll act like he does, but there's nothing."

"This will be unpleasant." Cas states.

"What--" Sam starts as Cas unbuckles his belt.

"Girls, bathroom. Now." Dean orders.

"Bite down on this." Cas holds the belt out to Sam who reluctantly bites down on the belt. Dean ushers the girls to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them. "If there's someplace that you find soothing, you should go there. In your mind."

The girls hear Sam let out muffled screams for a few moments until it eventually stops.

"Did you find anything?" They hear Dean ask. Ophelia opens the door, the two stepping out.

"No." Cas answers.

"So that's good news?" Dean asks.

"I'm afraid not. Physically, he's perfectly healthy." Cas says.