091. FATHERS OF THE YEAR

The three children sit at the table in the new house that Dean made them move to.

"What's up?" Lisa asks her son.

"Nothing." Ben mumbles.

"At least wait until you've checked the place out before you hate it. Open mind, that's all I ask." Lisa says.

"Yeah, all right. I'll be back." Ben says, going over to his bike.

"Oh, hey. Where's the fire?" Dean asks.

"Just going to check out the block." Ben says.

"And let your mom unpack the kitchen by herself? Come on." Dean says.

"We'll go for lunch later. Scope out the neighborhood. Right?" Lisa gives Dean a pointed look.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." Dean nods. Ophelia rolls her eyes at his lie. "Come on, why don't you give me a hand?" Dean tells Ben. "Girls, go unpack your rooms."

With the new house, it's bigger and the girls each have their own rooms now.

The girls go upstairs and both go into Ophelia's room, sitting on the floor and coloring.

+++

Libby is still in Ophelia's room and coloring. Ophelia is sitting on the floor and using her telekinesis to unpack and move stuff around.

The door opens and Dean takes note of both of them.

"Ophelia!" Dean barks. The girl jumps, the pile of books crashing to the floor. "What are you doing?"

"Unpacking." She says like it's obvious.

"Unpack like a normal person." Dean tells her. "Libby, what are you doing?" He asks, but the girl doesn't answer him. "Libby."

"She isn't talking to you. And she isn't unpacking either." Ophelia states.

"Why?" Dean asks.

"Cause she hates you and this house." Ophelia says.

"So, what? You're just gonna give me the silent treatment the rest of your life?" Dean asks his niece who simply ignores his existence. "Okay, Ophelia, make her unpack. And you finish unpacking. Without your powers."

Dean leaves, keeping the door open, and Ophelia rolls her eyes.

+++

The doorbell rings and the girls go to the stairs, stopping halfway when they see Dean paying the pizza guy. Dean takes the pizzas and shuts the door, turning to find the girls on the stairs and Lisa and Ben in the living room.

"What?" Dean asks, seeing their faces.

"I thought we were going out?" Lisa asks.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. I'm sorry." Dean says, not missing how Ophelia rolls her eyes.

"Sure." Lisa nods, not fully believing him. "I'll look for plates." She goes to the kitchen.

"Let's eat." Dean says. Ben follows his mom into the kitchen. "Girls." He calls, nodding to the kitchen.

Ophelia would just go back upstairs, but she is hungry, so she reluctantly goes downstairs, Libby sticking to her side.

+++

The girls get in the bed of the truck, lying down. Their plan almost works, but Dean puts his bag in the bed of the truck, stopping when he spots them.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Dean asks.

"Going with you." Ophelia states.

"No. Hell no." Dean objects.

"We've been on hunts before. And Libby has a right to see her dad." Ophelia states.