127. HE COULD HURT THE GIRLS

Sam and the girls are sitting at the kitchen table in the cabin and Sam is watching a video about Sucrocorp on his laptop.

"Little FYI. Bobby's officing out of the john these days." Dean informs.

"Uh... awkward." Sam says.

"Yeah, you're telling me." Dean says, sitting across from Sam. "Uh, he does have some ideas about the weapon, though."

"Really? Well, uh, he may be just in time." Sam says, turning his laptop so Dean can see the screen.

""Roman acquires..." What's Sucrocorp?" Dean asks.

"They make food additives, namely high fructose corn syrup. That crap is in... well, it's in just about everything. Um, soda, sauces, bread."

"Don't say pie." Dean says.

"Definitely pie. And chocolate milk and strawberry milk." Sam says.

"No!" Libby cries out.

"What?!" Ophelia shrieks.

"Yeah." Sam gives her a sympathetic smile.

"Bastards. So now what? Roman's moved past restaurants?" Dean asks.

"And into grocery stores, Gas n' Sips, vending machines." Sam lists.

"What can we do about it?" Dean asks.

"Short of going Al Qaeda on their trucks and plants, there's nothing we can do about it." Sam says. The laptop shuts making the four jump.

"Like I said, uh, Bobby's got some ideas." Dean says.

+++

The brothers had summoned Crowley earlier to talk to him, making the girls stay in the basement so they didn't see him. Now, they're at a Gas n' Sip and Dean is leaning against the car as he fills the tank up.

Sam is leaning against the other side of the car and the girls are tossing a hacky sack.

"Hey." Sam calls to Dean. He motions drinking from a flask and Dean understands. Dean takes the flask out of his jacket and puts it in the car. He finishes filling the tank up and puts the nozzle back.

"Come on, guys." Sam motions for the girls, not wanting to leave them outside alone. The four make their way to the store.

"He seem angry?" Sam asks his brother.

"Angry? Of course he's angry. If you were Bobby, wouldn't you be?" Dean asks.

"But was he showing signs of fatigue, like-like fritzing?" Sam asks.

"No, actually, it was just the opposite. He said he never felt stronger." Dean says.

"That's what I was afraid of." Sam says, following the girls inside, Dean right behind him. "Go look around." He tells the girls who venture off.

"The stronger he gets, the closer he comes to going full vengeful spirit." Sam says, getting a basket. "That's reality. We need to talk about what we're going to do with him."

"Do with him?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Three weeks ago, you were-- you were talking how this could work. And now-now you want to go Kevorkian on his ass?" Dean asks.

"I'm just saying that the lore doesn't have a single real life example of Casper the Friendly Ghost. It's all basically poltergeists until a hunter comes along..."

"Yeah, well, the lore sucks."

"I'm talking pure hatred, Dean. No humanity. I mean, he could... kill... possess people. I mean, Bobby could burn this friggin' building down." Sam says. He hesitates before saying what he knows Dean won't like. "Dean, he could hurt the girls."