041. QUARRELLING BROTHERS

Sam and Dean get back to the hotel after talking to a janitor at a college where somebody fell out a high story window and died. Ophelia is at the coffee table coloring after greeting them while Libby is asleep on the bed.

"Well, no traces of EMF, that's for sure." Sam says, sitting at the table.

"And the room six-six-nine's a load of crap." Dean says, getting a beer out of the fridge. 

"So what do you think? The professor's just a jumper? A legend's just a legend?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. I mean, the uh, girl the janitor described, that's pretty weird." Dean says.

"Yeah." Sam mumbles.

"We oughta check out the history of the building. See if any co-ed ganked herself there." Dean says.

"Yeah, you're right." Sam says, opening his laptop. "Dude. Were you on my computer?" He asks and Dean steps out of the bathroom.

"No." He answers.

"Oh, really? Cause it's frozen now. On, uh, BustyAsianBeauties.com." Sam says. Dean seems to think for a minute before frowning, wincing, and retreating back into the bathroom. "Dean! Would you-- just-- don't touch my stuff anymore, okay?"

"Why don't you control your O.C.D.?" Dean asks.

"What is it?" Ophelia asks, walking over with a piece of paper.

"Nothing." Sam states, putting his hand on her face and pushing her away and simultaneously shutting his laptop. Dean ran out of the bathroom in a panic, but goes back in, seeing Sam has it handled.

"It's nothing." Sam says, taking his hand off Ophelia's face and giving her a nervous smile. "Nothing."

"Why do you keep repeating that word?" Ophelia asks. She warmed up to him pretty easily after the whole being possessed by Meg thing. It kind of helped being able to feel his emotions and be able to tell how guilty he was and she could tell he didn't have any malicious feelings.

"It's just, uh... well, nothing." Sam says.

"You're being weird." Ophelia mutters making Sam give another nervous smile. "Here." She holds the piece of paper out to him. Sam takes the piece of paper and see that Ophelia drew four stick figures, each of their names pointed to a certain one, and there's a dog next to Sam's stick figure.

"You like doggies. And you told me about the one you had for a couple weeks one time." Ophelia quietly says, watching for his reaction nervously. Sam softly chuckles and ruffles her hair.

"I love it, bug. Thank you." Sam tells her, kissing her cheek. Ophelia proudly grins before skipping back to the couch.

+++

They're on campus and are standing over a large, perfectly round scorch mark that's in the ground.

"I'm telling you, Dean. This was made by some kind of jet engine." Sam says.

"You mean some saucer shaped jet engine?" Dean asks.

"What else could it be?" Sam asks.

"What the hell?" Dean mutters.

"I don't know." Sam says.

"Seriously, dude -- what the hell?"

"I don't know. I mean, first the haunting. Now this? The timing alone. There's got to be some kind of connection."

"You mean between the angry spirit and the sexed up E.T.? What could the connection possibly be?"

They start asking around and are talking to a college studen.t