046. DISNEYLAND, PART TWO

Sam and Dean were both woken up by their daughters jumping on the beds. After waking up a bit and managing to get the two young ones through a small breakfast, they started getting ready.

Sam helped Libby into a Belle costume dress and put a plastic tiara on her head. Sam put her hair in a half up half down style since she wanted it out of her face, but still wanted it down.

Ophelia managed to talk Dean into wearing a shirt full of Disney characters. He regrets looking into her puppy dog eyes. She also managed to get Sam to wear a shirt that only has Winnie the Pooh on it, chosen because of Libby's love for the cartoon.

Ophelia is wearing an Aurora dress, also with a plastic tiara, and she's opted to keep her hair completely down.

"Okay, princesses, let's go." Dean opens the hotel door, motioning for them to walk out first.

The two girls excitedly rush out of the room, Sam and Dean following.

"We're going broke today, aren't we?" Sam quietly asks his brother.

"Most definitely." Dean nods.

+++

They get to Disneyland and make their way to Fantasyland. They go to the Fantasy Faire first, ready to meet the princesses.

The first princess is Aurora.

"Oh, well, hello. Two lovely little princesses. You're both gorgeous in your gowns. That one looks like mine." Aurora smiles sweetly at the girls, pointing at Ophelia's dress.

"Thank you." Ophelia shyly mumbles, messing the end of her sleeves. "It is like yours."

"It's lovely." Aurora assures her, glancing up at Sam and Dean. "And who are these fine, young gentlemen?" She asks.

"Well, uh--" Dean slightly laughs.

"Daddy, don't hit on Sleeping Beauty." Ophelia tells him.

"I wasn't going to." Dean says through gritted teeth.

"Yes, you were." Ophelia argues.

"She has a prince." Libby says.

"Oh, yes, I am with the wonderful Prince Phillip. He's a dear." Aurora says. "Would you girls like a picture?" She asks and they nod.

After getting a picture of Aurora and the girls, Aurora bids them farewell as they walk off.

They go over to Belle, the woman instantly taking note of Libby's outfit.

"Oh, well, you're dressed like me." Belle lets out a small laugh. "You're beautiful. Both of you are beautiful." She tells the girls. "Who are you dressed as?" She asks Ophelia.

"Sleeping Beauty." The girl answers.

"Oh, I know Sleeping Beauty. She's a very good friend of mine." Belle smiles, kneeling so she's at an eye level with them. "Do you two like to read? I just love books."

"I can't really read yet." Libby states. "But daddy reads to me all the time." She says, glancing back at Sam.

"Oh, that's lovely. Getting read to is just as wonderful as reading the books yourself. I read to the Beast all the time, he loves it. What about you? Do you enjoy reading?" Belle asks Ophelia who nods. "What do you read about?"

"Fantasy books. Magical lands and princesses." Ophelia says.

"Oh, those are my favorite books. Are you reading one now?" Belle asks.

"Narnia." Ophelia answers.

"I'll have to find that one. What are your names?" Belle asks.

"Ophelia."