The whole time I was on the plane here, I just imagined him opening the door and both of us apologizing. I'd jump into his arms and he hold onto me and we'd make out as he carried me to our room and we'd have amazing sex and everything would be perfect. JJ would come to my kook Thanksgiving and make it fun. Then we'd sneak up to my bedroom. So let's just say my expectations were not met when Kayla opened the door.

I was either about to be humiliated or I was going to prove my point to her that JJ loved me, not her. He saw me and I dropped my board on the beach and I walked towards him. Kayla was holding his hand. I walked, I didn't run. I got a few steps away from him and finally, our bodies collided. I pressed my lips to his and I put my hands in his messy blonde hair that was all sandy from surfing.

He didn't pull back. He didn't even hesitate to kiss me back. He was the one who wanted tongue. I opened my mouth to let him in. We continued to make out and he was into it. I pulled back and decided to be a bitch.

"Goodbye, JJ. Enjoy your new girlfriend" I said walking away

I grabbed my board and I heard Kayla screaming at him. I walked home and I got in the shower. The water felt so refreshing. At my parent's house, my bathroom was connected to my room and I had a nice walk-in shower with a waterfall showerhead.

I just felt my body relax as I was still trying to process everything that happened on the beach. Suddenly, JJ was standing right there.

"How did you get in here?" I asked jumping as I wasn't expecting him

"I climbed through your window, just like in high school. I never slept with Kayla. We went out for drinks and made out once. I invited her over the day you came into town for drinks. It was never anything more. I missed you, Kie. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me. I love you"

I couldn't help but laugh. He was in his swimsuit and I looked at him and he kissed me. I kissed him back and we were made out. He started kissing my body, starting at my neck and moving to my chest. This felt incredible and he inserted his fingers into me and continued for a few minutes. He could tell I was close so he stopped. He slid his swim trunks off and I got down on my knees and returned the favor.

Eventually, we were having sex and the bathroom was steamy in many ways. I've been in here for about thirty minutes and the water temperature was still hot, which I was thankful for. My back was to one of the walls and JJ was facing me. He was kissing my neck and the door to the bathroom opened.

"Kiara, what on earth are you still doing in the shower?" My mom yelled

JJ and I froze, terrified she's walk around the corner and see us.

"I'm just relaxing before my flight tomorrow morning. I'm almsot done" I said and I heard her close the bathroom door

"Sorry, that was kind of a mood killer" I apologized to JJ

"Almost getting caught, sexy as hell" He said continuing

A few minutes later we both got out of the shower and JJ put his swimtrunks back on and I put clothes on. He snuck out my window and I went downstairs to see my parents.

"I'm going to head to John B's and spend my last night here with my friends" I said walking out the door

I got in my car and headed to JJ's house. I walked inside and I saw Kayla sitting on the couch in her skany lingerie.

"Get the fuck out of my house" I said

"This is JJ's house and we were in the middle of something" She said

There was no way that JJ would do this. How could he do this? After we just.... Fuck him... I was about to leave when he walked out of the bedroom shirtless in a pair of joggers. I saw hickeys all over his body.

"Kayla" He said and I walked to the door

"Kie, wait! I have no idea what she's doing here. I got home and went to change clothes out my swimsuit and I came out here and both of you are here. I didn't do anything with her"

"Really? Where'd those hickeys come from?"

JJ laughed and said, "You"

"Seriously? I didn't think it would leave a mark"

"It's hot" He said

He kicked Kayla out and he apologized and said, "Kie, even if I was going to hook up with Kayla I'm stupid enough to do it when I know you're coming over. Just make sure we keep the door locked all the time and get a restraining order on her psycho ass"

I believed him and he kept apologizing and he felt awful. He said he would never cheat on me like that. I believed him because I was only a few minutes behind him.

He told me more about Kayla and how they met at a party. He blocked her number and JJ and I went to bed. In the morning, he got up to take me to the airport. He stopped at my parents house so I could grab my suitcase and say goodbye.

JJ drove to the airport but he took a detour to our spot on the beach and he pulled the engagement ring out and said, "I love you and I still want to marry you. Do you still want that?"

"Of course" I said as I kissed him and he put my ring back on

"And I don't want any other guys getting any ideas" He said pulling me closer

We went to the airport and he kissed me goodbye. I was moving back in three weeks and I couldn't wait.