Ludociel x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @Yakshan_Demon. Sorry it's so short but hope you enjoy it!

Ludociel flew back to the Archangels' Mansion after a long day and trudged up the stairs, before he put his armor on its stand in his room and sighed deeply as he relaxed his shoulders, finally being out of that iron prison that he wore every time he went into battle. He then put on a pair of black pants and a comfortable button up shirt that you had given him, smiling as he thought of you. You had been in a relationship with him for a little over a year, and he loved every moment he spent with you. He walked outside and flew to your house, which was near the Celestial Theater.

When he got to your house, he saw you in the kitchen making (F/F), and knocked on the door. You opened it and smiled softly when you saw him standing in your doorway. "Ludociel, what are you doing here?" you asked, but he shook his head and walked inside, tugging you close to him as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly. "Did something happen?" you asked, causing him to shake his head. "Ok, well, I made extra food if you want some." you offered, causing him to nod before he took a seat at the table. You then got the food and put it out on the table. "It looks wonderful." he told you, taking a bite and savoring the flavor. After the two of you were done eating, Ludociel took the plates and cleaned them in the sink, before he put them away and walked out to see you on the recliner loveseat in the den. He sat beside you and pulled you into his lap to face him, before he cupped your face in his hands as he took in the sight of your red cheeks. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, kissing you. Your eyes slipped closed as you kissed him back, before you pulled away after a little bit. You leaned against him, resting on his broad chest as you smiled. Ludociel looked down at you before putting a hand on top of your head, wrapping an arm around your waist as he wrapped his wings around the two of you. "Are you comfortable?" he asked, causing you to nod softly as you yawned. The sun had set by now, and Ludociel was also getting rather tired, so he reclined the loveseat and laid back, heaving a deep sigh as he listened to your breathing slow down. He fully relaxed and fell asleep, dreaming of you.

Seven Deadly Sins Oneshots Part 2 (Requests Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें