Gowther x GN reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @tillergang13130. Hope you enjoy!

You finished putting on the Boar Hat uniform, tying the tie and putting on the black button up vest. You walked out and saw your boyfriend, Gowther, sitting by himself at one of the tables, reading a book that you gave him. You sat next to him, resting your head on his shoulder. "So, are you staying a little longer this time, or are you going back to Dalfare range at the same time again?" You asked, causing him to smile. "I'll stay for a few days more this time. After all, you did say that you'd take me to that grove of trees that you said were pink." He replied. You pulled him into your lap and rested your head on top of his, wrapping your arms around him. "If I may, you're caging my arms, (Y/N)." He said, causing you to shrug. "I can't read my book, (Y/N)." He stated, causing you to nod and wrap your arms around his waist. "Alright then, let's get going, shall we?" You asked, causing Gowther to nod as he marked his page in the book and closed it. You took his hand into yours and led him to Lake Pennace, where the pink trees grew.

When you got to the tree grove, you saw a particular tree that had a branch that was perfect for sitting on, and picked Gowther up before using your darkness to fly up the tree. You sat down and rested against the trunk of the tree, letting Gowther rest on your chest. You smiled as he rolled over to face you, before leaning in and kissing him. You had missed him during his time guarding the Demon village in the Dalfare mountain range. Since you were Meliodas' younger sibling, you also had most of the abilities that he did, but you also had the same talent for keeping secrets from him. For example, neither Meliodas nor Zeldris knew that you were in a relationship with Gowther, and you hoped to keep it that way. Oh how little you thought they knew. Zeldris had found out that you were dating someone, but he thought that it was King, because he didn't know that King was in a relationship with Diane, and because Gowther was almost always around King. He was going to be visiting today, and he was going to surprise you with his visit.

Zeldris landed near Lake Pennace with Gelda, a slight smile on his face at the thought of seeing you, his younger twin. He was walking with Gelda when she put her finger against her lips and kept him close to her, pointing to you and Gowther in one of the many pink trees. "Look." She whispered, and both watched as you kissed him. Gelda smirked as Zeldris' eyes widened in surprise. He and Gelda went further back into the forest to save you the embarrassment of them finding out, and Zeldris called out to you when they were far away enough from you. "(Y/N), are you out here?!" He called, causing you to look at Gowther in panic as you scrambled out of the tree and set him down on the ground. You then started walking and talking about how you were glad that Gowther was here in Liones. You saw Zeldris walk up and hugged him, smiling as Gelda chuckled mischievously. "Why are you laughing, Gelda? What's so funny?" You asked. Zeldris leaned up to whisper in your ear. "I know you're in a relationship with him, (Y/N)." He whispered, causing your eyes to widen before you dropped him. You gave him a nervous smile and started walking with him and Gelda, whispering to Gowther as you walked. "He knows." You mumbled, causing him to sigh. You looked back at Zeldris as the four of you walked to Liones Castle, smiling at the thought of Tristan getting to see you again after you had been away for a month in the Demon Realm.

You got to the castle and turned to Zeldris as he spoke. "I assume that if I didn't know until today, then I'm the only one who knows about your little relationship with him." He observed, pointing at Gowther. You nodded, causing him to pinch the bridge of his nose as he sighed. "You know that he wouldn't think any less of you, right?" He asked, causing you to shake your head. "I don't want to disappoint him. He's been hoping that I'd get a girlfriend for a long time, but he has no clue that I don't swing that way." You said, before the guards opened the gates for the four of you to enter the castle. "Please don't tell him." You pleaded, grabbing Zeldris' hands as you looked at him. Zeldris looked at you for a few seconds before nodding, agreeing to keep it a secret for the time being. You thanked him before walking through the doors to Liones Castle.