Sins and Co. when you're on your period

Hey guys, since I got a few requests for various characters with reader on her period, I decided to do headcanons for all of them. Hope you enjoy!

~Ban~

He honestly knows a lot about periods, but he won't admit it until he needs to.

He already knows what helps with periods, so he gets Merlin to brew up some painkillers.

Ban would make you chocolate and taste test it to make sure it was sweet enough. That's how far he's willing to go.

As a bonus, every time you have your monthly, you get extra cuddles whenever you want from Ban, no matter what he's doing. He would burn a steak if it meant that you got cuddles so that things are even slightly better.

~King~

He freaks out once he learns what a period is... like he always does.

He has no idea what to do, so you're going to have to tell him what to do.

However, once this fairy gets it, he'll gladly do whatever it takes to make sure you don't hurt.

Harlequin would probably even get you some tea that is from the Fairy King's Forest itself if you asked him to.

Once he figures out that you're not dying, he calms down and gives you cuddles.

~Meliodas~

He knows what periods are, trust me.

You need a heating pad because you have cramps? Done. Out of supplies or even chocolate? Hawk's mom better stop as soon as they get to the next town that has chocolate, because you're getting your chocolate.

He knows that your chest is sensitive during this time, so he won't grope you as much while you're on your monthly.

He'll also let you take a break for the time you're on your period, he will respect you in that sense.

~Helbram~

Like Harlequin, he didn't know what that was until you told him.

When he learns what happens during your period, his reaction can go two ways:

Either 1: He gets scared and asks if you're going to die.

Or 2: He asks every question in the book until he understands what's going on when you tell him you're on your period.

Either way, he eventually calms down and instead devotes the time you're on your monthly to babying you to no end.

There are sweets that he can make rather well, and he does this gladly for you.

If you need anything, you need only ask and he'd go to the ends of the earth to get it for you.

~Gilthunder~

Gil knows exactly what's going on when you tell him, and he has the snacks, heating pad, and blankets ready, along with other supplies he stocks up on for this.

He loves you so much, so he'll ask the king himself if he needs to for an entire week off just to spend with you.

Whether it's during Bartra or Meliodas' reign, either way he's spending a week or the time your period lasts with you.

He also makes sure your cramps aren't super severe, so that if they are then he can get painkillers for them from Merlin.

~Howzer~

He knew this because of his time hanging out with Veronica and Margaret when he was with his friends.

He also knew this because his mom told him about it when he was old enough to learn about it.