Ludociel x reader fluffy angst

Hey guys, this was a request from @DXRK_WEB. This takes place during the first Holy War. Sorry it's so short, but hope you enjoy!

You sighed as you put on your armor, ignoring the stares and mocking comments about you, or rather, the large burn scar you had on your face. You could still see out of both eyes, but the scar was still there, and made the burned area a red color now. You heard one girl say that she would kill herself if she looked like you, and another say that you were useless. The only person who hadn't seen you since you made your full recovery was your boyfriend, Ludociel. You had been dating him for so long, and you hadn't seen him since you recovered from the burns from the hellblaze that was aimed and fired at your house. Your boyfriend thought you were dead, and rushed to get the mission he was on finished. He then flew up to the celestial realm, going as fast as his wings would allow him to. Once he got through the celestial gate to the Goddess Realm, he saw someone waiting there for him. The person looked up at him and he saw that it was you. He ran to you and tackled you to the ground before tears filled his eyes. He pressed his forehead against yours and sighed softly, thanking the Supreme Deity for making sure you recovered fully. You had tears of your own, but they were wiped away by Ludociel as he brushed them away with his thumbs. "Come, let's go home." he said, smiling down at you softly before picking you up and carrying you back to his home.

Once he walked through the door, he walked over to the couch and set you down gently. "Are you ok, can you still see out of both eyes?" he asked, worried. You nodded your head yes softly before he sighed in relief. He gently traced the outline of the long and wide scar until he got to your chin, stopping there. He then cupped your face in his hands before leaning in and kissing you on the lips. Tears filled your (E/C) eyes as he separated from you and looked at you. You tackled him to the ground and hugged him tightly. "Why do you stay with me when I look like this?" you whispered. He looked down at you as you sobbed into his chest before he spoke. "I don't care what others think of you. You could be blind and burned all over your body, and I would still love you with my whole heart." he said, causing you to look up at him with tears still streaming down your cheeks. "Do you mean that?" you asked, your voice barely above a whisper. He nodded his head yes before he held you close to his chest, rubbing the small of your back to soothe you. He then picked you up and carried you upstairs before he got to the bedroom and got into the bed with you. He had on a set of pyjamas now, and the only thing he wanted to do at the moment was rest. Ludociel got in with you under the covers and pulled you close once more before he got into a comfortable position and fell asleep with you in his arms.