Gloxinia x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @Shrimp12078. Hope you enjoy!

You were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, and had been married to Gloxinia for over 3,000 years, since a few months after he became the Fairy King. It had been so long since you had seen him, since you had felt his fingers run through your hair as he held you close to him. It had been so long since you had been able to see him, and to gaze into his beautiful golden amber eyes as the two of you talked for hours under the star filled night sky. You missed everything about him, and wanted desperately to see him again, even if only for a second, to make sure he was still alive. You remembered Gherade and the other fairies from the Fairy King's Forest gazing at you as they told you that Gloxinia had been sealed. You remembered Gherade's amethyst eyes looking directly into yours as tears streamed down her cheeks while she told you about what happened. You sobbed for weeks, and wouldn't talk to any of the other fairies in the forest for a while, but you managed to move on, and gladly governed your people until the next fairy king, Fairy King Dahlia, took the throne.

Dahlia's reign had come and gone, and the current Fairy King was Harlequin. When he had left, you were forced to take care of the forest in his place after Elaine died. You eventually left the forest in Gherade's care, and went to look for Fairy King Harlequin. When you had gotten to Liones, you were greeted with the grizzly sight of a lot of Holy Knights who were injured and bloody, and needed medical assistance. You used your Spirit Spear, which you called Umber, and used its healing configuration to heal their injuries. A few days later, about two hours after the Sins that had stayed in Liones had gotten their medals, you felt it. You felt a powerful magical presence to the West, and then it hit you: Gloxinia's aura. You fell to your knees as tears started rolling down your cheeks.

You decided to join the Sins on their journey in defeating the Ten Commandments and the Demon King, and had found the Fairy King after about a day of waiting for him to return. Ban had decided to travel to find a way to resurrect Elaine, but you doubted he would find any easy ones, if any at all. You were currently wearing a sweater that had been given to you by Meliodas when you joined him and the Sins. It showed a little bit of your cleavage, but not too much to where you were uncomfortable with wearing the sweater. It was (F/C), and matched your leggings perfectly, having been given to you along with a pair of brown boots as well. You sat at one of the tables as Meliodas told you and the others in your group about his desire to go to the Vaizel Fighting Festival. However, you all stopped in Istar to train, and you decided to watch from the sidelines as the Sins and their friends sparred with various beasts and enchanted golems.

When you all got to Vaziel, you went off on your own, and found a few houses that had gotten sucked into the chaos that was Drole's Death Trap Maze along the way. You found Meliodas and Arthur and called out to them, smiling as they waved to you. However, before you could get to them, a bunch of vines wrapped around you and yanked you off of your feet, pulling you to the center of the maze. You were dragged up to the center of the large boulder in the middle of the maze, your body out of strength to fight back as a pair of hands cupped your face. You smelled the scent of gloxinia flowers as your eyes widened. Your gaze flicked up from the boulder's now flat surface to the crimson haired male in front of you as he gazes lovingly at you. "Gloxinia" you breathed, leaning into his touch as he held you there in front of him. You put your hand over one of his as his other arm snaked around your waist, allowing him to pull you closer to him. He smiled softly and tilted up your chin to where you were closer to his face, before capturing your lips in a gentle kiss. You melted in his arms, leaning against him as you felt him sweep you off of your feet and sit down in Basquias' eighth configuration, Emerald Octo. He held you in his lap and got into a comfortable sitting position before he spoke. "Now then, care to tell me what I've missed? I haven't seen you in 3,000 years, and I know we don't have a terribly long time to talk." he said, pressing his forehead against yours as you started talking. You told him about everything that you went through, about Dahlia, about everything up until this very night that you could remember happening. After you were done, you looked over at him, pure love and adoration swimming in your (E/C) eyes as you looked into his currently amber golden ones. They were the same eyes you had fallen in love with all those centuries ago, and there was nothing that could change that, ever.