Sariel x Demon! reader

Hey guys, this was a request combination from @L0V3AYAK0 and @NightingaleAsh. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You landed where you were supposed to meet with Sariel, your lover, at a ruins site. You had been dating him in secret for years, though you had joined Stigma alongside Meliodas. Sariel had been amongst the first few people from the goddess race to accept you into Stigma. You had eventually made your way into his heart through both your kind words and pure heart. You had never managed to kill a single goddess in your life, and had been stationed where giants and fairies were. You were now trying to help by getting demons on the battlefield to leave alongside Elizabeth instead of killing people.

"You ever wonder what would happen if he found out? I mean Ludociel." Sariel asked, causing you to shake your head no. "I don't like to think about it either." you said, looking out over the blanket of clouds in the air. A long and peaceful silence ensued until you spoke to break it.. "You know, this is rather nice to be honest, looking out over the clouds with you. It's very relaxing." you said, your soft voice once again drawing the goddess' attention. He smiled softly and then rested his head on your lap, sighing from exhaustion. You looked down at him and gently ran your fingers through his hair, causing him to relax and close his eyes as he peacefully dozed in your arms. You smiled softly as you heard the flapping of wings and felt Tarmiel's presence nearby. He also knew of your relationship, and supported the two of you all the way. He landed next to you and sat down, smiling at you and his now sleeping friend. You then spoke. "So, how goes it, Tarmiel?" you asked, waking Sariel to where his eyes shot open and he shot up into a sitting position. "Well, things at the Light of Grace are currently going well, but with that stupid demon friend of yours around Lady Elizabeth all the time, things might get messy, and they might get messy rather quickly as well." he said, causing you and Sariel to look at each other worriedly. "Well, whatever happens, I would hope that the three of us would stick together through it, right?" you asked, causing him to nod his head yes. Tarmiel nodded as well before telling the two of you that he had to leave and then flying off. You looked at Sariel before taking his hands into yours. "No matter what happens to me, whether I die or I live to see the end of this war, I will fight to stay by your side." you said, causing him to smile softly as he leaned in and kissed you, cupping your face in his hands. He separated from you to find that red dusted your cheeks and the tips of your ears. He smiled softly as you stuttered a response to his actions before giving up and burying your face in your hands. "I think we should head back now. They might be looking for us." he said, spreading his wings as you used your darkness to make wings of your own. You then took off with him in tow, already making up an excuse to tell Ludociel when you got back. Sariel smiled at how you flew with such grace, staring in awe as you dodged trees and such as he followed you, hoping his future had you in it with him.

Seven Deadly Sins Oneshots Part 2 (Requests Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें