Zeldris x reader modern AU

Hey guys, this was a request from @TheWanderingDino. Hope you enjoy!

You sighed as your boyfriend argued with yet another teacher in your school. The two of you went to school together, and you had known him since the two of you were little. Of course, you eventually told him you liked him, and he said he felt the same way. There were a lot of things he did that you had to defend him on, like whenever he was on his phone in class, or when he asked you if he could copy the notes. Of course, he still did stuff for you, like getting you coffee and helping you in the subjects he actually paid attention to that you didn't. You were also given some of the things he made in art class that he didn't make for his older brother, Meliodas. Both of you were freshmen, while Meliodas was a junior, meaning he knew who and who not to hang out around. Your brother was in a lot of his classes as well, which led to you meeting your boyfriend. The only thing you had yet to do was meet Zeldris' father, which he didn't want you to do, and neither did his brother. You were snapped out of your thoughts when Zeldris started to curse at the teacher, causing her to nearly fume. Mr. Hendrickson had to hold her back while you held Zeldris back with the help of Meliodas.

Zeldris ended up getting detention, and you decided to bring him snacks from the lunch room that he liked. You sat down next to him and handed him a bag of chips, which were sour cream and onion flavored. "Thanks." he mumbled, opening the bag and catching the teacher's attention. "Mister Zeldris, no snacks allowed or your detention is extended to a Saturday detention." she scolded, causing you to cover your boyfriend's mouth and then speak. "Apologies mam, but I brought in the snacks. I have extra if you would like some." you said. Instead, she leveled a glare at you. "Then your detention is extended to a Saturday detention." she said, causing you to laugh as Mr. Dreyfus passed by the classroom. "Um, Miss (Y/N), how did you get into detention? I don't recall you ever getting a detention slip in any of your classes." Dreyfus asked. He was the History teacher, and he often talked about his son, Griamore, whenever he was done teaching early. Elizabeth, Meliodas' girlfriend, saw you in detention as you explained the situation. "I'm just here for-" "for detention for bringing snacks into the classroom Mr. Dreyfus." the detention teacher said. However, instead of getting angry, he laughed. "Nonsense, if your boyfriend here is also in detention for that, then your detention is over as of now. Please, just get home." he said, causing the woman to look at Zeldris with a murderous look in her eyes as she watched him flip her off and walk out with you to get home.

Once you got to the fork in the road, where you and Zeldris parted ways, instead of doing that, you asked him a question. "So, there's a project that requires groups of two, and I was wondering if you wanted to join me." you said, his hand still in yours. He smiled and then leaned in before being stopped by a voice. "Zeldris, who is that girl?" it asked.

It was his father who had spoken.

The ravenette turned to a blonde man about six foot five, who had on a black coat, black pants, and dark grey boots. He looked terrifying. "Is that your girlfriend?" he asked, causing Zeldris to sigh. "Yes, why?" he asked, looking up at his father. You instinctively hid slightly behind your boyfriend as he looked back at you. "Well then, why don't you invite her over tonight for dinner then?" he asked, causing Zeldris' eyes to widen as he looked at his father. "Ask your parents if you can stay over for dinner." he said, causing you to nod and text your mother on your phone, asking if you could stay over. She replied yes, asking that, in case it got too late, you should pack an extra set of clothes. You then thanked her and asked for a minute as you packed the necessities. You then ran out with an extra bag and walked with the two guys before coming upon their house. It was a slightly long walk, but not uncomfortably long by any means. And you saw why when your eyes took in the sight of the mansion in front of you. "Now I see why you can afford so much coffee every day." you whispered to your boyfriend. He looked at you and chuckled slightly, catching his father's attention. "Yeah, sorry for not clarifying that." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm still insisting that I buy you coffee at least once." you said, causing him to facepalm. "Please come in, make yourself comfortable." Zeldris' father said, causing you to nod. You saw Elizabeth and Meliodas gaming on the couch and said hi before they both realized it was you that was there. "Oh, (Y/N), I didn't expect you to be here tonight." Elizabeth said, her face holding a slightly worried look. "Yeah, nor did I." you responded, causing her to nod in realization. She then went back to gaming with Meliodas as you and Zeldris went up to his room.

Once you got to his room, you saw how nice it was. It had a lot of fancy furniture, and also a side room, walk-in closet, and large bathroom that contained a very big bath. You saw the stuff you had made for him on the wall and smiled, looking back at him as he got out his books and started doing homework. You joined him and managed to get it done in a little under an hour. Afterwards, dinner was finished and you both went downstairs to eat.

You sat next to Zeldris and across from Meliodas and Elizabeth. You heard a deep voice ask Zeldris a question. "Now then, tell me about this girl you're dating Zeldris. I'm curious to know about her." he said, his eyes locking with yours in an intense gaze. You shivered slightly under his gaze, unable to force out any words. Zeldris took the hint to speak for you. "I've been dating her since about December, so for about two months now." he said, causing the man to turn his attention to his youngest son. You ate quietly beside him, not knowing what to say. After you had been talking and eating for a while, you finished your meal and looked outside, noticing that the sun had almost completely set over the horizon. You then told the group that you had to leave, causing Zeldris' father to get up and then speak. "Why don't you stay the night over tonight?" he asked, a slight smile gracing his features. When he had heard that your father was the CEO of the company he worked for, he immediately changed the subject. You nodded before getting out your phone to call your mother. Once she answered, you asked to spend the night over at your boyfriend's house. She said yes before she said goodnight and then hung up the phone. You then walked with Zeldris to his room, walking quickly. You got into his room and smiled softly at your boyfriend, who had turned his back to you so that you could change into your pyjamas. You quickly changed and then waited for him to do so. You then got under the covers and waited for him, the soft sheets feeling like you were sleeping on a cloud. You closed your eyes and then felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, causing you to open them before seeing that it was Zeldris. He buried his face in your chest and then closed his eyes, relishing the peace he felt with you. You then did the same, slowly falling asleep in his arms.