Jealous! Sariel x reader fluff

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while. Midterms are this week and I've been very busy, which keeps burning me out a lot. Luckily though, I had enough motivation to finish this oneshot but I can't find the account of who requested it. So, whoever requested this one, sorry for the long wait. Also, I'll be able to reopen my requests after this week is over and I get the chance to rest. Anyways, sorry it's so short but I hope you enjoy!

You laughed at what your friend, Lloyd, said to you as he told you about his trip to the surface with the Tornado Faction. You were Elizabeth's sister, and Sariel, the head of the Tornado Faction, was your lover. You cared about him deeply, and always worried about him when he was away. You were in the middle of telling Lloyd about your week when you felt a pair of arms around your waist, pulling you close as someone's lips pressed against your neck. You smelled the scent of sharp pine and turned to face Sariel, smiling softly as you did so. Lloyd saw the glare the Tornado Grace was giving him and gave a quick goodbye before leaving as fast as he could. You saw that your lover was glaring at the space where your friend was before and smirked, cupping his face in your hands. "Hey Sariel, are you ok?" you asked, causing him to shake his head no. "What's wrong then, hm?" you mused, rubbing his cheek with your thumb as he relaxed into your touch. "Why do the two of you have to hang out so often?" he asked, causing you to give him a slight glare before you sighed. "Because he's my friend. Besides, you should know by now that I don't have feelings for Lloyd. My feelings are for you and only you." you reassured him. You then took his hands into yours, causing his face to heat up and turn ever so slightly pink. "If I did have feelings for Lloyd, then I would have told him that I did, but I don't have feelings for him at all. You need to understand that I can't just talk to you or one of the other Archangels, and that no matter what people may do to try to get me to be with them, that I'll still love you, and only you." you confirmed, causing him to sigh before he buried his face in your chest. "Thank you." he mumbled, causing you to laugh. "Of course. Any time someone says that I love them more than you, just remember that they're liars and morons for even thinking to tell you such stupid things." you said. He looked up at you, smiling softly before his eyes widened in surprise as you grabbed his hand. "Now then, let's go. There's a lovely spot that I found while flying around recently and I think you'll love it." you said, leading him to where you wanted to go. He gazed lovingly at you as the two of you flew through the sky to get to where you wanted to go. You truly did have him wrapped around your finger, and he loved it.