Arthur x Goddess! reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @Ice_Snow_rules. Hope you enjoy!

You were Nanashi's sister, and had the same black hair he did, but (E/C) eyes instead of black eyes. You were currently allowing the young king, upon his request, to touch your wings. "Arthur, could you do me a favor?" you asked, causing him to nod his head yes. You looked at him as you spoke, embarrassment showing in a red hue on your cheeks. "My wings have the most nerves in my body, could you please be careful when you touch them?" you asked, causing him to nod softly. You then got into a position to where he could actually reach them, and shivered when he gently touched your back. He then slowly made his way up, carefully tracing the outlines of your large white wings. He then spoke. "Do you need to wash them a lot of the time? Just wondering." he asked, causing you to nod your head yes. "If I don't, then it affects the aerodynamics of my body and wings." you explained, sighing when he gently traced the outline of the lower down feathers on your wings. "They're so soft! You must wash them a lot if they're this soft!" he said excitedly, causing you to laugh. "Count your blessings, you're lucky you don't have these." you said, pointing to your wings. "Can you lift me up by any chance?" he asked, causing you to smirk. "If you're asking me to fly you around, then you only need to ask." you said, wrapping your arms around his waist and jumping up before you used your wings and gently flapped them, keeping the two of you in the air. You were only a few feet above the ground, but it was something. Arthur gasped and smiled, completely new to such an experience. You then took off, flying around the castle for a while, managing to get above the clouds before you slowly glided down back to the castle courtyard where the two of you were. You gently set down on your feet, letting go of Arthur's waist. His naturally messy ginger hair was in his face, but he didn't care. You gently brushed the loose strands out of his face, revealing his soft orchid eyes to you. He sat down next to you, resting his head against your shoulder. He looked at the diamond ring on your finger from when the two of you had gotten married. He cared about you so much, and would die for you if he had to. You saw that he was slightly tired and faced him, pulling him against you and resting his head against your chest. When your brother had found out you had been in a relationship with the male, he was slightly angry, but he still cared about your happiness, and allowed you to date Arthur. After a while, he found the engagement ring Arthur was going to give you, and then looked for Arthur to talk to him. When he saw the small purple box in his friend's hand, he realized why he was here to talk and what he was talking about. However, the goddess smiled at the ginger haired male, and then spoke. "As the current head of my house, you have my blessing, but if you ever hurt her, I'll make sure you regret living. Do you understand me?" he said, staring him down before smiling when Arthur nodded. You saw that Arthur had fallen asleep, and decided to carry him back to your chambers.

Once you got to your bedchambers, you gently set down the male and then got in yourself, holding him close to you as you drifted off to sleep. Arthur noticed your breathing slowed, and closed his eyes as well, slowly falling asleep by your side.