Ludociel Headcanons

Thought I would do these as well since I already did Sariel headcanons.

His favorite color is definitely rose pink. This is because the Archangels' Mansion has a garden full of light pink roses.

His favorite smell would have to be lilac flowers. They smell very nice and calm him down.

He won't admit it, but he worries a lot about Sariel and Tarmiel, as much as he worries about Mael.

His favorite sound is the waves at the ocean, it soothes him a lot and sometimes puts him to sleep. (Only his brother can say he has seen this though)

He used to let Mael spend the night in his room when the two of them were children, so that if Mael got nightmares, he would be there to comfort him.

He secretly loves drawing and writing, but only Mael knows this.

Ludociel also can do hair really well, and has often helped Nerobasta whenever she has a bad hair day.

I imagine that the two are friends, but they don't get the chance to hang out together much.

He sometimes will cover others with his wings when it rains, so that they don't get wet.

Finally, Ludociel also loves dogs, and he probably has a pet dog or had one in the past when he was a kid.

He also makes really good lasagne, but he rarely makes it because it usually takes him an entire hour to make it and get all the ingredients it takes to make it.