Sariel x goddess reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @13Tenshi (sorry it's not that good, I was having trouble with writers block while doing this). Slightly suggestive content ahead if you squint but hope you guys enjoy!

Sariel smiled as his eyes landed on what he was looking for: the ruins of an old colosseum that he had found when he was taking a long walk through the celestial islands' forest, which seemed to stretch for miles. He loved the peace and quiet the place gave off, but what he also loved was currently sitting in the shade of one of the old structure's many pillars, a sketchbook in hand as you drew. You were drawing a waterfall with flowers around it, a set of colored pencils by your side. Sariel had gotten them for you when he was on a mission in a village near the Fairy King's Forest. He watched as you drew before hearing your soft voice as you spoke. "So, are you going to stare at my drawing all day, or are you going to say hi?" you asked, causing his face to heat up slightly. You were a goddess like he was, but you could shapeshift, and often did so in order to try and sneak off with him on missions. It never worked, but you remained hopeful that he would forget to check his pockets before heading out, which never happened, as he regularly checked to make sure you weren't hiding in there. He crawled over to where you sat, watching as you closed the book after putting away the colored pencils you had used. You then closed the case for the colored pencils and looked over at Sariel, using your hands to cup his face as you leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. You then pulled him close to you, causing him to blush slightly. You saw that he looked slightly tired, and pulled his head down into your lap, letting him rest. You started to run your fingers through his soft hair, gently scratching his scalp. The Archangel instinctively cuddled closer to you, craving your gentle touch. After a while, you stopped, having rested your head back against the pillar as you leaned back on it. Sariel opened his eyes and looked up at you, a soft smile making its way onto his face. He got up from your lap and then gently picked you up, flying back to the Archangels' Mansion with you in his arms.

You opened your eyes and saw that you were in a bedroom. After looking around, you saw that you were in Sariel's room, with said male beside you. You gently shook him awake, yawning as you did so. He shook away your hand and then leaned against you, burying his face in your chest. Your face turned red as he wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddled against you. You looked down at him as he opened his eyes, looking up at you as you spoke. "Are you comfy there?" you asked, causing the male's face and the tips of his ears to heat up. You watched as he scrambled to get off of you. You giggled as he lost his balance on his hand and fell back onto the mattress. He looked over at you and sighed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he said. You shook your head, still laughing. "It's fine, Sariel, I know you didn't mean to." you replied, smiling down at him as you sat up beside him. "Thanks for bringing me here though, I had no idea your bed was this comfortable, I think I might just share it with you for a while." you said, causing his face to heat up again as he covered his red cheeks, while you laughed. "I'm messing with you." you said, patting the flustered goddess on the head as he hid his face in his hands. After a few minutes, Sariel calmed down, looking up at you as you looked for your stuff. You saw your things on the desk in his room, neatly stacked and set to the side on the desk. Just as Sariel went to get up from the bed, you pulled him back down to rest. "Are you seriously still tired?" he asked, looking over at you. "Yes, and you are very comfortable, so I thought we could stay like this for a while." you proposed, causing him to sigh. "Alright, fine." he relented, pulling you on top of him and burying his face in your neck. You relaxed and closed your eyes once more as Sariel did the same, both of you drifting off into a peaceful dreamless sleep.