Meliodas x Valkyrie reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @kittylove32. Spoilers for Ragnarok in Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross if you haven't played the Ragnarok chapters yet, but hope you enjoy!

You wandered throughout the plains of Midgard, determined to find a new target to kill. That's when you saw him among his group of friends. "I finally found you!" You yelled, running at the warrior, only for him to instinctively block you and send you flying. Megellda, your younger sister, noticed you, and stopped you from attacking Ban next. "Sister, stop it, he's my target!" She whined, pouting. You'd always been the more serious one of the two of you, and it showed. "Megellda, move, I'm trying to get to the blond one." You replied, pointing at Meliodas. "Oh come on, sissy, you can't be serious. Ban is clearly the strongest one here." She said, motioning to Ban with her hand. You pinched the bridge of your nose and looked at Meliodas. Your ability was the power to teleport and make portals to different worlds. You remember feeling the peaceful air of Britania filling your lungs and making you feel so... free. Your heart ached when the gods of Asgard told you to return, but you had no other choice. "Meliodas, how did you get to our world?" You asked, your voice serious. You remembered so well the feeling of his arms around your waist, his head resting against your shoulder. You had been called back to Asgard too soon for your liking. You knew he loved you, but time had separated the two of you for so long. He gave a smile before shrugging his shoulders. "I dunno, we kinda got here by accident, so we don't know how to get back to Britania." He said, scratching the back of his head and chuckling. You gave a deep sigh before looking over at Megellda. "And you're traveling with them?" You questioned her. She nodded before speaking. "Meliodas, if I may, (Y/N) is my sister, so it would be nice traveling with her again. Do you mind if she does?" She asked, causing him to look over at you. "You wanna travel with us?" He asked, causing you to nod. "Alright then, let's get back to the Boar Hat, and I can fill you in on what you've missed, ok?" He asked, receiving a nod from you in response.

Once you got back to the Boar Hat with the others, you saw a werebeast and a lady who looked to be part snake as well, and recognized both as Loki's children. "(Y/N), you've probably met Fenrir and Jormungand." He said, gesturing to the two. You nodded before speaking. "So, a question, if you will. What are the sleeping arrangements?" You asked, before Meliodas smirked at you. "Well, Elizabeth, Megellda, and Jormungand are sharing a room, but there's no more space in the bed, and Ban and King are sharing a room, while Merlin is also staying in her own room. Escanor is staying downstairs in the room down the hall, and Fenrir is rooming with him, while Gowther doesn't sleep. I have my room, and since I have plenty of space..." he trailed off and gave you a cheeky smile before Hawk kicked him. "You pervert!" He squealed, before you spoke. "Well, I guess it can't be helped. But you're staying on your side of that bed, understood?" You threatened, causing him to nod. After arrangements were discussed, you all split up and started talking to each other. You caught Meliodas' eye and motioned to the terrace door. He nodded and walked outside with you, closing the door behind him.

You looked out at the swiftly moving fields that Hawk's mom passed with each stride she took, before feeling a hand on your back. You turned to see Meliodas, a look of concern on his face. "Hey, are you...?" You turned and looked to the side, a smile gracing your lips. "I'm alright, Meliodas." You said quietly. You tended to be much gentler with your words towards him, knowing the demon had suffered enough in his long, long life. "Why did you leave so soon? Things were just getting serious between the two of-" he trailed off when he heard you sniffle and looked over to see tears rolling down your cheeks. "Hey, hey, hey, why the tears all of a sudden, eh?" You collapsed into his gentle hold and buried your face in his blond hair, breathing in his scent and trying to calm down. "I-I thought you'd forgotten about me. I was so worried that you didn't love me anymore." You whispered, causing Meliodas to shake his head. "Nah, I could never forget someone who's been through it all with me. You mean so much to me, and... I love you, (Y/N), I always will." He whispered, causing you to nod. After you had calmed down and made yourself look more presentable, the two of you headed back inside.

Later that night, you got into the bed next to Meliodas and waited for him to join you. There was now a rope tied around his body to prevent him from moving, a courtesy of Hawk. You couldn't help but laugh when you saw how ridiculous he looked. "Geez, it's almost like this has happened before." You giggled, before helping him get into the bed. "Do me a favor. See that box on the bedside table?" He asked, motioning to a black box that was about three inches wide and a foot tall. "Yeah?" You responded hesitantly. "Hand it to me." He said, causing you to grab the box and put it in his hand. He looked back at you with a smirk and swiftly opened the box, now clutching a knife in his hands. "Cheeky little midget, you knew I wouldn't question what was in the box!" You hissed, causing him to chuckle before cutting himself out of the ropes and throwing them to the floor, putting the knife back in its box. He then laid down next to you and pulled you close, resting his head against your chest. You gave in and wrapped your arms around him, holding him close. There would come a day when you would have to choose between Meliodas and Asgard, but that decision could wait. For now, you stayed with him, and peacefully slept with him in your arms.