Tarmiel and Sariel Sick Headcanons

Hey guys, this was a request from @Mossy_Mossy_. Hope you guys enjoy!

~Tarmiel~

Tarmiel notices much more slowly that he's sick, and still insists on taking care of himself.

However, when he notices his high fever, he actually will be quiet and let you take care of him.

He takes his medicine without throwing a fit thankfully, but he sleeps a lot.

Tarmiel's the type to get better fast, but after sleeping a lot, he'll be fine.

He still wants cuddles though because he wants to repay you for taking care of him when he's down for the count.

~Sariel~

Sariel's the type to stay sick for a long time because he doesn't want to let his body rest.

He notices right away if he's sick, but he doesn't care all that much.

Until he collapses when he's in the middle of a walk with you.

You catch him so rest assured about that, but he's a mess after that point.

He has a very high fever and luckily he responds to cold wraps and ice packs.

He won't take his medicine unless you force him to, because he hates the way it tastes.

Sariel will throw a fit if you try to leave because you're the only one keeping him sane, so you sit across the room from him so you don't have as high a chance of getting what he has.

He's also very clingy when he's sick. You found this out when you got to his room and tried to leave him be, when he grabbed you and begged you not to leave him alone.