Meliodas x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @tillergang13130. Sorry it's so short but hope you guys enjoy!

Your eyelids fluttered open as you woke up slowly before stretching and yawning as you blinked away the last remnants of sleep. You looked over and smiled at the sight of your husband, Meliodas, who was still asleep. He looked so peaceful like this, completely vulnerable and defenseless as he dreamt of whatever his mind thought of in the subconscious. You brushed his hair out of his eyes and cupped his cheek in your hand. You then leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips, causing him to stir slightly before he opened his eyes and sleepily kissed you back. You pulled away after a few seconds as he yawned, waking up as well. The blonde looked up at you and smiled softly before stretching his arms and legs and sitting up. "Did I wake you up?" you asked, causing him to nod slightly. "Sorry, perhaps I should have let you sleep." you said, causing him to shake his head no. Meliodas wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you, burying his face in your chest. "I have to admit, I like staying like this much better though." he said, his voice muffled by your chest. You looked down at him and then wrapped your arms around his shoulders, pulling him back down to sleep. "I think it's time we have a lazy day and sleep in for once." you mumbled, holding him close to you. He worked hard enough during the day, and he got up early to work. So, you decided it was time for him to rest for a little while. "Remember, we're moving still, and Hawk said we were going to get there by early afternoon, so we have the time." you said, causing the blonde to look up at you before sighing. "Fine, but only an hour, and then we have to get up." he mumbled, his grip on you loosening slightly as he got into a more comfortable position. "You comfy there?" you asked sarcastically. He chuckled slightly, nodding softly as he had his back pressed against your chest. You wrapped your arms around his waist and held him close to you. "I could get used to this." you hummed softly, burying your face in his hair as he leaned back against you. Meliodas looked up and saw you smiling softly down at him as you ran your fingers through his thick blond hair. He closed his eyes and rested, trusting you to wake him up when an hour had passed.