Sins x genie! child reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @kittylove32. Hope you enjoy!

You remember being forced to become a genie, and you also remember that you were only ten, but knew what you had to tell people. There were three rules: no killing people, no resurrecting the dead, and no making people fall in love. The rest was free game.

Your lamp was rubbed by someone and you popped out, causing the person who did it to grin widely. You were now face to face with eight people, each having very odd appearances. The blonde of the group spoke. "Hey, you must be the genie everyone tells us about from this place, right?" he asked, causing you to nod your head yes. You found out that the boy's name was Meliodas, and you also found out the others' names as well. They all seemed very nice, and they wanted to take you with them, so they did. They picked up the lamp and then walked back to the tavern with it before setting it on the floor of the tavern. You turned to them. "Ok, so I'm assuming you all know how genies work, right?" you asked, causing them to nod. You then gestured to the silver haired man in the group, telling him to go first. "I wish that Elaine was resurrected." he said, smirking. You gave him a smirk of your own before showing in glowing words the rules. "No making people fall in love, no killing people, and no resurrecting people from the dead." you said, numbering them off. He sighed before asking for his sacred treasure back. You waved your hands and it was there, resting in his grasp. "I'm going to save the other two for later." he said, causing you to nod. Meliodas then walked up to you and whispered his wish, which was very perverted. "There are four rules." you said. They all wished for what they wanted, and the last was Elizabeth. She wished for a blue necklace, for Margaret, her sister, which you granted to her. She then wished for a green jade bracelet for Veronica, her other older sister, which you granted. But the last thing she wished for was what surprised you. "I wish you were no longer a genie." she said, causing you to smile softly as your body turned back to normal. Before you had been turned into a genie, you had been a neko, and you had (H/C) ears and a matching tail. You ran to the princess and hugged her, crying as you rested in her embrace. "Thank you." you squeaked, causing her to smile. Meliodas then walked up to you, smiling. "Hey, (Y/N), so I was wondering, do you maybe want to join us?" he asked, causing you to nod your head yes. And that was how your adventures with the Seven Deadly Sins began.