Elizabeth x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was requested by @Mato-mamma. Hope you enjoy!

You had been a high level Goddess Lance Corporal of Stigma for over ten years before the Supreme Deity introduced you to her daughter, Elizabeth. She had been the first one to say something, and greeted you with a smile and shook your hand. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lady (Y/N)." she said, her voice enthusiastic and carefree. You introduced yourself. "It's nice to meet you too, Lady Elizabeth." you said, a small smile tugging at the corners of your lips.

You spent a lot of your time with the female and soon found yourself falling in love with her. No matter how much time you spent telling yourself that she probably liked someone else, you still fell for her. You loved the way she would always speak to you, the way she smiled, her laugh, you loved it all. You knew there was a very small chance she liked you back, but you didn't care, you needed to tell her how you felt. However, you didn't know she would confess to you first.

You got the picnic basket out and laid out the blanket in the field you were in. You then set up the food and got out the drinks you had brought. Elizabeth had told you she had a weak alcohol tolerance, so you made sure the drinks you got were non-alcoholic. You heard the sound of flapping wings and saw Elizabeth landing close to the picnic blanket. She gasped when she saw her favorite foods laid out where you sat, a drink waiting for her. "Do they have any alcohol in them?" she asked, referring to the drinks. You shook your head and patted the ground beside you, telling her to take a seat. She gladly did so, getting into a comfortable spot before she sighed, having been tired out from the flight to get to the field. She then picked up one of the sandwiches and took a bite, humming delightedly at the delicious flavor. There was tea, cake, and even (F/F) to eat. After a while of chatting and eating together, Elizabeth spoke. "(Y/N), I wanted to tell you something." she said, causing you to stop what you were doing and turn to her. Her cheeks were red, and she looked flustered. "Hey, you can tell me anything, ok?" you reassured her, causing her to nod softly. She then took a deep breath and spoke. "I really like you, but I've been holding back on saying it because I didn't know whether or not you felt the same." she said, causing your face to turn red. You then smiled before making sure nothing stopped you as you threw your arms around her and pulled her into your lap. She looked up at you, her face as red as a cherry, and then smiled softly. You tilted her chin up to where she faced you before leaning in and capturing her lips in a gentle kiss. You then pulled away, your cheeks still a flustered red as she smiled. After you had calmed down, you held her close to you, watching the sun slowly sink below the horizon.