Tarmiel x reader fluff

Hey guys, sorry for being dead for so long but I've been so burnt out from school lately. I've been getting avalanched by homework lately but Happy Thanksgiving, my break started yesterday. Anyways, this was a request from @weegee67. Hope you enjoy!

You sighed deeply and wrapped yourself up more in the blankets you had on your shoulders. You were a human, but you could transform yourself into different animals of your choice. You could also transform different parts of your body into animal anatomy, and often did to stay warm. You looked out the window and saw the rain pouring outside. You had transformed to where you had a fluffy tail and soft (H/C) ears to match, wrapping your tail around your feet to keep them warm as you sat by the fireplace. You dozed lightly before hearing the front door slam open to reveal two soaked goddesses, Tarmiel and Sariel to be more specific. You smiled softly and invited them in, getting some towels as they told you that Ludociel and Mael were going to be a tad bit late. You got the fluffy towels that Tarmiel liked from the towel closet so that the two could dry off their wings without them getting too sensitive from the coarse fabric of the normal towels. You got some more and set them to the side in the living room for Ludociel and Mael, laughing a little when Sariel and Tarmiel walked into the kitchen with ruffled wings and hair from drying off. You set the table for the Archangels before hearing the door open, letting in a cold draft with some rain. "Ah, (Y/N), thanks for the towels. Also, happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for inviting the four of us over." Ludociel said, causing you to nod and gesture the two over to the table after they were dried off. There was (F/F), turkey from Sariel's home, there was some mac-and-cheese from Tarmiel, who made it the best, lasagna from Ludociel, and Mael brought some green beans as well. It was small for Thanksgiving, but you all ate until you were all comfortably full.

After dinner was over and done with, you all roasted marshmallows by the fire that you had left in the fireplace. Afterwards, you bid Sariel, Mael, and Ludociel goodbye and closed the door, leaving you and your boyfriend. He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close as he rested his head on top of yours. You looked up and put your hand on his cheek, causing him to put his hand over your hand. You were picked up by the male carefully and carried to the couch. You yawned before pulling your hand away from his face and crawling into his lap, leaning against his chest and relaxing. You were resting your head against where his heart was, and heard it start to speed up. You looked up at the male and smiled, causing his face to turn redder than it already was. "I love you, Tarmiel." you mumbled sleepily, dozing lightly in his arms as he pulled you closer. The ginger haired male buried his face in your hair, inhaling your scent and then letting out a relieved sigh. He missed you every time he went on a mission, and he wanted to bring you with him every time he had to leave, but he knew that would put you in too much danger. Tarmiel closed his eyes and fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep as he kept you close to him. He truly was blessed to have you in his life, and he would never forget that.