Derieri x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @SharaEnjoyer. Sorry it's so short but hope you enjoy!

Derieri remembered Rajine introducing you to her, and remembered seeing your smile as you reached a hand out to greet her. She took it, already seeing you being friends with her, but what she didn't know was that you would be more than just that.

You sat down beside your girlfriend and leaned against her shoulder, causing her to wrap an arm around you. She was the bold one, and you were shy and didn't like socializing very much, unlike her, which made her love having you mostly if not completely to herself. You had friends, though she also knew them, like Monspeet and Galand. You occasionally would invite them to join the two of you wherever you and Derieri went, although you two usually didn't go far from the Demon ruled territory.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" her voice snapped you from your thoughts as you nodded quickly. She picked you up and set you down in her lap, resting her head on your shoulder. "Do you want to head home? You look exhausted." she offered, causing you to nod before taking her hand and walking back home with her.

Once the two of you got back to your place, you went to your couch and sat down, relaxing on the soft cushions, before you felt an arm wrap around your waist as Derieri pulled you close to her. "Derieri?" you asked. "Yeah?" she hummed, her fingers running through your hair. "I love you." you said, causing her face to redden slightly. "I-I-" she couldn't respond, but you knew she cared about and loved you, too. You leaned against her, relishing the comfort her presence provided you, and closed your eyes. Just before you fell asleep, you heard her voice, though it was just above a whisper. "I love you too, (Y/N)."