Orlondi and Sariel as parents

Hey guys, this was a request from @viggyvoo2020. Thank you @Robins_Child for the picture. I'm also here to say that you should drink some water and maybe even have a snack if you want to. Anyways, *Sips water* hope you enjoy!

~Orlondi~

I get the feeling that his kids would be taller than him and he would lowkey get teased about it.

Like, he would be doing nothing and minding his own business and Ganne would walk up to him and call him out for being shorter than his kids.

If he had to choose a babysitter for his kids, then Gelda is his go to babysitter. If it's not Gelda, then he'll let Ren do it. None of the others in his family aren't allowed to though.

If his kids request it, then he'll teach them how to fight.

If he has a daughter, she also is allowed to fight.

This is half because he doesn't want to risk her safety and half because when he told Gelda he wasn't going to let his daughter take fighting lessons, the glare she sent him convinced him to think otherwise.

He makes sure his children know manners because why wouldn't he?

Not much else to say tbh.

~Sariel~

Sariel would be very aware at all times where his kids are.

He's very up to date on what his kids like and don't like, and he makes sure to ask if they still like the things they like and don't like.

He also makes sure that his kids know that they can go to him for advice.

He doesn't want his kids to get in trouble and think they need to hide it from him. He wants them to trust him wholeheartedly.

Despite what the other three think, he's surprisingly patient with his children.

However, when he gets angry, he'll tell his kids to give him a minute of peace before he'll talk to anyone.

Nothing else to say here.