Merlin x Fairy! reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @Acciomarauderfanfic. Sorry for not posting lately, I've been pretty busy. However, I am trying to get to where I can post more often. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You smiled at King Arthur as he spoke, the subject? How much he admired the abilities of his mage, and your girlfriend, Merlin. You both agreed that she was amazing, and that her skills were unparalleled when it came to magic and different types of spells. You yourself were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, which meant that you could use a few spells that had to do with plants and such, but you weren't too great at even those spells. That was why you had lately been doubting if Merlin had even believed in you in the first place. Of course, your recent mood change hadn't gone unnoticed by the mage, which is why you were with Arthur in the first place. He had been asked by Merlin to escort you to the castle, while she attended to her experiments. After the two of you got to her lab, Arthur knocked on the door before hearing a muffled 'Come in.' from the other side. He nodded to you and opened the door, waiting until you were in the lab to close it and leave. You sat down in the comfortable desk chair where she filled out journal after journal of research on different magical objects she found wherever she went. The chair was comfortable, and offered you a place to relax, though, not for very long, as the raven haired mage swept you up into her arms. She then turned her attention to you as she set down a floating jar of some sort of purple substance on her desk. You felt her hand brush up against your cheek, tucking a stray strand of hair back behind your ear. Her golden eyes met yours as she sighed. "I've noticed that you haven't been feeling the best lately, (Y/N), care to tell me why that is exactly?" she asked, worry sparkling in her soft gaze. You looked to the side before you leaned into her touch, burying your face in her neck. "I feel as though I'm not worthy of you, that you confessed to me because you took pity on me when I was alone in Camelot after the first few months of me being here." you explained, causing her to smile softly as your eyes gazed deeply into hers. And you saw it, even if for only a small moment, the deep ancient sadness that Escanor had described her eyes holding when she looked at you. Her eyes held such emotion that you could hardly even react before she set you down and cupped your face in her hands. You felt her press her lips against yours as she kissed you, lingering there with you wrapped up in her arms, before she pulled away with a soft smile. She held so much emotion in a simple glance, but you knew now for sure, there was no more mistaking it, that she loved you beyond anything else she had ever had in her life, and that she cherished you deeply. You wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug, holding her close as you did so. After a while, you pulled away and then sat back down with a sigh, enjoying the comfortable silence as you relaxed in Merlin's lab for the rest of the day.