Gilthunder x Meliodas' daughter reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @Alli_983. Hope you guys enjoy!

Your father, Meliodas, remembered you staring in horror at the sight of the Grandmaster, Zaratras' limp body as you saw his head bowed and his gaze cast downward. Gilthunder walked in and saw your shaking form on the ground, sobbing, as your father fought the Holy Knights of Liones just outside. You vaguely remember your nine year old self being taken into the pink haired boy's arms as he sobbed along with you, hugging you tightly. You, of course, weren't blamed for the murder of the Grandmaster, and Gilthunder knew that you would and could not hurt Zaratras, so he knew not to even try to blame you for the murder. Besides, he had been close with you since the two of you were infants, and he cared very much about you, so he always had your best interests at heart. You also cared very much about Gilthunder, and the two of you grew closer in the time that your father was a criminal. However, about seven years into Meliodas' exile, you went out with one of the Silver Rank Holy Knights, but you didn't return with him, worrying Gilthunder immensely. You were sixteen when that happened, and it had been three years since then, but you had a new life now, and you didn't regret a thing about your life at the Boar Hat. It was lovely, traveling with your father and helping him maintain the tavern, and looking for the Seven Deadly Sins alongside him and Elizabeth.

Well, it was lovely until Elizabeth got kidnapped by Vivian.

Meliodas woke you up as he grabbed his sword, running outside, causing you to slightly panic. You quickly put on some leggings, a blouse, and a hood for the purpose of hiding in case you would have to, grabbing your things and running out to where your father was, causing him to look at you. "I'm going with you." you stated firmly, causing Ban to whistle. "I don't think you're going to be able to change her mind, Cap'n, might as well let her go with us." he said, before picking him up. "And you can't talk me out of going with you, either." he said, a smile on his face. You then watched as Gowther grabbed onto Ban, while you picked all three of them up. "Alright, Diane, your go." you called, causing her to nod as she picked the four of you up and threw you in the direction of Liones. When you landed, you ran past the knights, vaulting over the wall and landing on your feet on the other side. You then ran off toward the castle.

Gilthunder walked the streets of Liones with Howzer, sighing deeply as he thought of you. He remembered the day you disappeared, and that you were wearing the (F/C) blouse he had given you only a week prior. You were also wearing the smoothened sapphire necklace that he had gotten for you, having seen it when you went window shopping with him. That would have been the day that he told you about his feelings for you, knowing thanks to Howzer asking you that you felt the same. However, when a Silver Rank Holy Knight asked for your help with moving some boxes, you told him to wait for you, and left to help the man. That was the last he saw of you, and he still wondered even now if you thought of him. His blue eyes caught a glint of a crystal in the sunlight, and he caught a glance of what appeared to be that same necklace he had given you. He quickly walked after you, watching as you walked to the hills nearby. He watched as you sat down under a beautiful pink tree in the field, and stayed somewhat distanced as he heard you hum softly to yourself. He then remembered when the two of you visited this tree as children.

~Flashback~

"Hey, Gil, look over there at the pretty tree!" you exclaimed, as Meliodas watched the two of you play in the hills. Gilthunder looked at where you pointed, and walked with you to the tree. "It's pink." he observed, causing you to giggle. "It's the same pink that your hair is." you told him, causing his face to flush as he tried not to let it show. "I wanna climb it, let's climb it!" you proposed, causing him to smile and laugh. "Ok, sure," he agreed.

~Flashback End~

He heard you speak, your voice slightly softer than it was when he last heard you speak. You seemed almost... hopeful. "I can sense that someone's there, show yourself." He knew it was you, now, and came out from behind the tree he had hid behind, walking up behind you, before you turned to face him. However, you didn't have time to react when he pulled you into a tight hug and rested his head on top of yours. "(Y/N), is it really you?" he asked, causing you to nod as he pulled back your hood to reveal your face. A few tears rolled down his face as he pulled back to look at you, a smile gracing his lips before he hugged you again. "I missed you." he breathed, before he pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead, causing your cheeks to turn red. He then realized what he did, and his face turned the color of his hair. "I- um, I'm-mph?!" you stopped him as you pressed your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck as your eyes slipped closed. You felt him tense up, before he wrapped an arm around your waist and put the other against your back, pulling you closer to him. After you pulled away, you saw that he was looking to the side, his face bright red as he spoke. "So, I guess you feel the same way, then?" he asked, causing you to smile as you buried your face in his neck. "I'll take that as a yes." he said, causing you to sigh. You knew that you would have to fight, but that could wait for later. Until then, you were finally with the man you loved, after so very long without him.