story 56

Kie's POV:

It was a rainy day out today and I was at the chateau with my friends. We were so bored and we had absolutely nothing to do. John B was out of beer, JJ was out of weed, and Pope was just hanging out,

Pope and I were dating and it was still kinda awkward for everyone. Pope decided to go home because he had to be home for dinner. He kissed me goodbye.

We were watching a movie and JJ was constantly flirting with me. I laid my head on his lap and he played with my hair. I rested my hand on his thigh just above his knee. We stayed like this for a really long time.

"Okay, love birds I'm going to bed. Remember Kie, you're dating Pope" John B said getting up and leaving to go to his bedroom

"Fuck off" JJ said sticking his middle finger up

JJ and I were laughing and I sat up and asked, "How many girls have you been with?"

He groaned and rolled his eyes and he said, "I'm not answering that"

"Why? You lost count because there are so many"

"Something like that princess," He said smirking

"Don't call me that" I replied fake annoyed

"Princess" He said exaggerating it

"Shut up" I said laughing and we started fake wrestling on the couch it got pretty intense and JJ grabbed me and I moved so I had him pinned down. I was straddeling over his lower stomach abdomen and I held his arms above his head

"I win" I said as we made intense eye contact and it felt like time froze

We both slowly leaned in and our lips met and neither of us did anything to stop it. We kept going and just as I was about to pull away, JJ flipped me so he was now on top of me and his necklace was dangling down. It was so hot and I knew we needed to stop, but I couldn't. My hands were in his hair and wrapped around his back. I lifted his shirt over his head to reveal his perfect abs and he slid his hand under my shirt and began to feel my body before lifting the shirt off. As we were making out, he slipped his hand into my shorts and a small moan escaped my mouth.

He looked at me and broke the kiss. He was looking at me in a way I had never seen before. He pulled my shorts off and he started kissing my neck and moving his way to my chest, stomach, and hips. He placed his lips over my lace thong and it drove me crazy. He eventually took them off and then I pulled his shorts off, leaving him in just his boxers which soon were taken off and before I knew it, we were both laying on the couch, breathless.

"Holy shit" I said realizing what just happened

"Now you know why girls find me irresistable" JJ said totally runing the moment as I just processed what we did and I was dating Pope

I wrapped a blanket around me and I got up and gathered my clothes and JJ laughed.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"You don't need the blanket, I've seen you naked" He said smirking as I walked into the guest bedroom

When I woke up the next day, Pope was over.

"So what did I miss last night?" He asked

"Not much" John B said as I caught JJ looking at me

I spent the whole day doing my best to avoid JJ, meaning I really never left Pope's side. I went home that night before my parents freaked out that I was gone too long. I tossed and turned all night thinking about JJ and Pope. I planned on just forgetting about it, but I couldn't.