Hammock for Two - Minsung

Start from the beginning

Jisung saw Minho at the other end of the line kicking the sand around by his feet, Jisung could already picture the stylists rushing over to him to tell him to stop doing that once the pairs had been sorted. There was a slight frown on the dancer's face that appeared and disappeared within seconds. That's when Jisung realized who still hadn't been partnered up... As much as STAY loved the minsung pairing, there were also many who loved Hyunjin's and Han's dynamic and Minho's and Seungmin's divorced couple plot line.

Jisung gulped as he impatiently waited for the final pairs to be announced, he put on a playful face for the cameras pretending to look intrigued, when he was the opposite.

"Next we have Han and Lee Know" The staff member announced through the tiny radio.

Han immediately relaxed and felt a genuine smile rise to his lips, he can deal with Minho. He skipped over to his Hyung and easily linked their hands together.

"Thank goodness it wasn't Seungmin" Minho announced as he tried to ignore the sudden non-existence space between him and his newfound partner.

The eyes on Minsung soon diminished as Seungmin and Hyunjin paired themselves up.

—-------

"Are we definitely going the right way?" Innie asked as they all followed Chan through a small pathway that was apparently only visible to the leader.

The group had quickly decided that Chan would take the lead after he claimed to have seen a pathway through the forest. The group's first challenge was to get to the other side of the island so they could sleep by the beach, They had only been walking for thirty minutes and Felix was already doubting whether they would make it to the beach in time.

"Trust me there's definitely a path" Chan raised his hand slightly out of breath to point down a path that was just overgrown and full of different plants, weeds and other unknown forestry.

"We're going to get lost" Minho muttered towards no one in particular, it was almost inevitable they would get lost even if they were following a path. It wouldn't make for a fun show if SKZ managed to make it to the beach easily.

"Pretty sure we already are" Jisung scoffed beside his hyung, "I'm fairly certain we've passed this area already, that or we are in some optical illusion, I wouldn't put it past us to do something like that." Jisung shrugged as he looked around.

"We're probably going to have to sleep on the forest ground then" Minho grimaced as he saw Changbin and Felix chatting in front of them.

"Well, then I hope that it's not infested by crea- wah!" Jisung stumbled over some loose rocks nearly falling face-first into the dirt.

He hissed in pain grabbing his knee, the screeching caught the attention of Chan, Jeongin, Felix and Changbin who all turned round to see Jisung clutching his knee and Minho already kneeling beside him.  Hyunjin and Seungmin stood behind the pair looking worried.

"You okay Hannie? Did you scratch it badly?" Minho asked quickly already getting out his first aid kit.

Usually, the staff would intervene but they stayed back and let the pair deal with it, after all, it is supposed to be a survival show.

"Stupid rocks" Han muttered as he removed his hands and let Lee Know take a look at it. He had luckily only grazed the top of his knee but whilst the fell he had landed roughly on his ankle.

Minho got to work pulling out some disinfectant wipes slowly applying pressure to get rid of any loose dirt. At this time the group now had crowded around to check on their member, Chan also kneeling beside the injured boy.