Meanwhile, we see Richard talking to Owen about his plan for Andrew who was stabbed.

Webber: you're going to do an ex-lap and a sternotomy? Is that necessary?
Owen: it is. It's what Lilah would do. And besides, his FAST exam indicates cardiac injury. Ever since I stepped up as chief of trauma in Lilah's place, every time I'm on a case, I would think, "what would Lilah do?". So I'm confident in my choice.

Meanwhile in the chapel, we see Carina with her girlfriend Maya.

Maya: do you want to see your friend? The one that speaks Italian.
Carina: Delilah. Um... yeah. I mean, she's intubated, but yeah. Come with me.

Maya takes Carina out of the chapel and Carina leads Maya to Delilah's room.

Maya: I'll be right here.

Carina slowly walks into Delilah's room for the first time since she was admitted. The distraught Italian woman sits beside her baby brother's friend and takes her hand in her own.

Carina: hi Delilah. I wish you could speak so you could tell me that everything will be okay. Andrea is clinging for his life, and I... I don't know what to do. You always know what to say to calm me down, and I'm scared that I'm going to lose my baby Andrea. Please wake up.

Carina breaks down in tears as she squeezes Delilah's hand.

Meanwhile on the beach, Delilah and Joey are sitting in the sand together.

Delilah: I was devastated when you died.
Joey: I know.
Delilah: I hated myself that I couldn't save you, or your dad.
Joey: don't hate yourself. You fought as hard as you could to save my dad.
Delilah: I miss you.
Joey: I miss you too big sis. So, how's my lovely mother dearest?

Delilah laughs at her brother's sarcasm.

Delilah: I don't know if you've been watching over me since you died, but she tried suing me for wrongful death.
Joey: oh yeah, I saw that go down. What a bitch.

Delilah chuckles at her brother.

Joey: Michael's pretty cool. I would've liked to know him.
Delilah: he's a really smart kid. I know you two would've gotten along.
Joey: I'm glad he's taking care of you.
Delilah: the kids really miss you. They've made drawings of you a lot.

Joey smiles at his sister.

Joey: they're growing up so beautifully.
Delilah: they are.
Joey: they need you. It's not your time sis.
Delilah: ... I know.

Meanwhile in the real world, we see Jackson with Link, Dylan and Winston in the backyard of Meredith's house. Jackson, Dylan and Winston were drinking while Link was walking around with Scout in his arms as they all talk.

Jackson: you want to sit, or...
Link: oh, the second I stop, Scout starts wailing like a human ambulance.
Jackson: as you were.
Link: and Scout needs me to keep moving. Zola, Bailey, Ellis. George, Cathy, Xander, Mark– they need us to keep moving, playing songs and eating. They eat so much. So I just keep going to the grocery store and buying food that Amelia keeps pretending she knows how to cook, and what if Meredith and Delilah don't survive this, you know what it's gonna do to my life?

Jackson, Dylan and Winston all look at Link with a judgemental look.

Jackson: yeah, you just said that out loud.
Link: I'm sorry man. I didn't mean that.
Jackson: don't worry man. I get it, you're scared. We all are.
Dylan: no one's judging you man.
Winston: I'm a little bit judging, but that's 'cause I've only known you seven minutes.
Link: I'm on my knees every night praying that they survive this, and I'm not an on-my-knees-praying kind of guy.
Jackson: you're not the only one.