Chapter 206:

After the events of last night, we all gathered in the lobby. I was standing next to Jackson with his arm wrapped around my waist.

Bailey: alright everyone! Listen up please! Uh, first, I want to thank you all for keeping your heads during the events of last night. Thanks to you, there were very minimal injuries, and the firefighters were able to contain the blaze quickly. There was some damage, however, that will need to be repaired. Uh, the Neuro ICU, the catch lab and pulmonary clinic, and endoscopy suites. These stations will be off-limits to pedestrian foot traffic...

I lean in towards Jackson.

Delilah: did you hear about Edwards?
Jackson: what?
Delilah: she quit.
Jackson: really?
Delilah: I don't blame her. She wants to live her own life while she can. She was sent to a burn center in Texas.

Bailey continues on, but suddenly, the roof starts collapse.

Bailey: and also avoid fourth floor nurses station until further notice.

-later-

I found out that Owen's sister was finally transferred to Grey Sloan and Riggs was with her so I'm walking with Mer and Maggie into the lounge and I see Amy there.

Maggie: hey.
Amy: hey.
Maggie: you're working?
Amy: yeah, I'm gonna work.
Meredith: how's Megan?
Amy: uh, she's alive. And– well, not quite well, but she's funny and sharp and very much alive, which is, you know, energizing. I mean, this miracle happened, so yeah, I'm gonna work.
Delilah: don't you think you should be with Owen today Ames?
Amy: you know what– I'm super good in a crisis, but the crisis is over.

Amy walks out of the room. I walk out with Mer and I find Owen.

Delilah: hey.
Owen: hey.

I sit with Owen and place my hand on his shoulder.

Delilah: how is she?
Owen: she's... she's okay. She's alive.
Delilah: will I get to meet her?
Owen: of course. I really want you to meet her.
Delilah: I'll come by when I can.
Owen: Lilah, I owe you absolutely everything. None of this would've happened if it weren't for you.
Delilah: Owen, I'd do anything for you. You finally have your sister back and you deserve that.

Owen pulls me into a really tight hug.

Owen: thank you... for bringing Megan back to me.
Delilah: you're welcome Owen.

-later-

I walk into Megan's room and I smile when I see Owen standing next to his sister, with Jackson examining her on the other side of the bed.

Delilah: hey. You need help Jackson?
Jackson: I'm good sweetie.
Teddy: you're a sight for sore eyes Shepherd.

I look up and I gasp when I see Teddy standing at the end of Megan's bed.

Delilah: Teddy? Oh my god!

I squeal as I walk over to Teddy and pull her into a big hug.

Delilah: oh my god, I'm so happy to see you!
Teddy: you too little Shepherd. My god, is it possible that you got even more beautiful since I've been gone?
Jackson: I didn't think it was possible.

I chuckle at Jackson as I pull away from Teddy.

Delilah: I've missed you!
Teddy: I've missed you too. Jackson was just telling me about married life and your kids. You have to show me pictures.
Delilah: oh my god, you have to meet them! I'm sure they'd love to meet their aunt Teddy.
Teddy: show me pictures.