story 50

JJ's POV:

I just found out that Barry and Rafe kidnapped Kie and they raped her. Rafe got away because of Ward and his precious money. Barry had nothing. He was the guy who got my dad hooked on coke. He destroyed my father. He raped the girl I had a huge crush on. He tormented my friends. He was going to pay for it. 

I showed up to his shitty house and knocked on the door. Barry opened it and said, "Aw, Luke junior. What a surprise! Can I offer you some powder? Or maybe you want to see the video your little girlfriend and I made?"

I connected my fist with his face and I said, "Fuck you!"

We got into a nasty fight. This was the worse fight I've ever been in. I thought he might kill me. His neighbors were outside watching and I was being attacked. I thought I brought the gun, but I forgot it. The time that I needed the gun I didn't have it. I was ready to give up, but then he pulled out a knife and I fought it.

After a wrestling match to avoid being stabbed. I put the knife in his stomach and pushed him off of me. I was all full of blood and the cops showed up. A bunch of people were rushing in, including the pogues.

Barry was taken to the hospital and I was taken in the back of a cop car to jail. They made me shower and took me in for questioning. I was being released for the day on bail from a lawyer and they were further investigating the case.

I had an ankle monitor on I had to stay at my house. The pogues were the first people over. They knocked on the door and all were freaking out. John B was telling me it was stupid, Sarah told me I was screwed but she would try to get me a good lawyer, Pope was lecturing me, and Kie just stood there quietly.

I just grabbed Kie's hand and lead her inside, shutting the door on Pope, Sarah, and John B.

"I only have about ten hours before they take me in for a life sentence for murder. I didn't mean to kill him. I just wanted to hurt him because he hurt you." I said crying

Kie hugged me and said, "I know, thank you for protecting me."

"I told you that so was going to end up in jail someday. I have one night left as a free man and I just want to spend it with you"

Kie looked at me and she agreed to it. She ordered takeout from our favorite place and we ate it while we watched my favorite star wars movie.

It was getting late and we talking and joking and then she got super serious and said, "If this is your last night, I want it to be memorable"

"It has been, all my favorites," I said smiling

She looked at me and she slowly leaned in and kissed me. We started to make out. It was slow, gentle, and her lips were so soft. She slowly opened her mouth to deepen the kiss and soon our tongues were intertwined and she crawled onto my lap so she was now straddling me. She lifted my shirt off and I looked at her and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes" She said confidently and things escalated I asked her one more time and she said, "JJ, I want you and I have for a long time. You're not Barry or Rafe. I want this with you, I need this with you."

I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom where the fun continued. We stayed up all night talking. The next morning, we showered together and we got dressed. Kie and I spent the whole morning in each other's arms making out. The officers showed up and they brought me back to jail until the trial.

"Kie, I love you" I said before I was handcuffed

"I love you too, JJ Maybank" She said kissing me

I was taken to my jail cell and it was complete hell behind bars. I spent three weeks there and I wasn't allowed to have any visitors. I missed my friends so much, but I missed Kie the most.

Today was the day of my trial and the trial drug was on for weeks and weeks. I hated the way people looked at me. Finally, they had made a decision. It was either I got out or a life sentence. I was shaking as I was so nervous. My friends were all here, their parents were here, everyone was here. All eyes were on me. All I heard was that I wasn't guilty. People all cheered and I was released from the handcuffs.

Kie ran to my arms and I picked her up and spun her around. I put her down and we kissed in front of everyone.

"Self-defense, thank you for protecting me. I love you"

"I love you, so fucking much. Now let's go have a kegger to celebrate" I said smiling at my beautiful girl