Chapter 52: Anger Released

Start from the beginning

"Wow...." I murmured.

"This will be what you'll be learning besides medical jutsu," Tsunade stated. "You will develop great strength by building up chakra in your fists or even your legs. It'll take time to build up this strength and concentrate your chakra. Are you up for it?"

"Of course!" I responded as I immediately stood up. "I'm ready!"

End of flashback

Now that I have this ability, this makes this situation and releasing my anger much more dangerous.

The thought of Rin's dead body crossed my brain again and I snapped once more.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I turned around smashing my fist into a tree trunk, toppling the tree to the ground.

I repeated the process about eight more times, punching holes into a trunk and splintering the bark. With each tree I imagined breaking some Mist Shinobi's bones.

"Kira!"

I spun around and stared at the person who called my name. Gai.

When he saw me, his eyes widened and that's when I realized what he saw.

"Your eyes....." he spoke shocked.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled and punched the ground, propelling a wave of earth to form to push him in the opposite direction of me.

He jumped up, avoiding the wave of dirt and raced over to me immediately.

"Kira. You need to calm down," he called out.

I didn't listen and threw a punch at him. He blocked it but skidded back, unprepared by the strength that came with the punch. He didn't stand still though, he raced back over to me. I kept throwing punches and kicks and all he did was block each blow, being persistent.

"Kira! Please!" Gai shouted.

"No!" I yelled as my fury and anger increased.

My eyes then widened. Suddenly, I fell to my knees and began to cough up blood.

"Kira!" Gai called worried and immediately was at my side.

I shielded my face from him as I continued to cough. Once I was done, I began to sob. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears overflowed.

"Why did she have to die!" I yelled. "Why! Tell me why! Why do the people I care about keep dying!"

I continued to cry there, hunched over on my knees with Gai lightly rubbing my back. Once my sobs lessened, he pulled me close to him, holding me close.

"I'm sorry Kira," he murmured as he brushed a hand through my hair.

"You should stay away from me.....Maybe you'll die next...." I mumbled between sobs.

"Are you kidding me? I'm going to become the strongest. There's no way I'm going to die anytime soon. Trust me," Gai spoke confidently. "I'll always be here for you Kira."

I clung to him tightly and eventually I felt myself lifted from the ground, being held bridal style in his arms. My eyes still shut completely.

"Where are you taking me...." I murmured.

"The hospital. You coughing up blood is not something I'll ignore," he spoke. "And...your eyes."

"I'll explain later...." I responded.

He nodded and then raced off toward the hospital with me in his arms.

Once we were there, I got checked up in one of the screening rooms. I refused to open my eyes until the doctor was gone but he was being persistent he should check them.