65: Bloody Star Road (32)

65: confused memory

Ye He's body instantly stiffened: "Wait..."

At this moment, he even briefly forgot the fear that the person in front of him was a ghost.

He didn't have to think to know what fate awaited him after he was pulled into the room.

Shen Sinian's fingertips clasped his wrist and dragged his body with ease.

At the moment when his body was stuck on the soft mattress, Shen Sinian's kiss followed, blocking everything Ye He wanted to say.

He kissed the rosy lips along Ye He's swan-like white and slender neck, Ye He subconsciously wanted to tilt his head to avoid it, but was forced to hold his cheek to bear the kiss.

Shen Sinian's kiss was fierce, like a surging wave, making Ye He feel that he was just a lonely boat and could only adjust his breathing with the kiss of the other party.

His eyes were wet, as if covered with a layer of water mist, and the water vapor condensed on the long eyelashes, as if it would roll down because of the trembling eyelashes.

Shen Sinian's other hand was on Ye He's waist, he obviously thought of something, and his eyes darkened.

I don't know if that Yu Li has ever touched Ye He in front of him.

If it wasn't for that news, he would have wanted to approach each other more gently. But after seeing the photo of Yu Li and Ye He kissing, Shen Sinian's gentleness and patience disappeared.

The moment he regained his body, Shen Sinian couldn't wait to find Ye He.

And he didn't lie. On the night before he broke up with Ye He, the other party shyly said that as long as he stopped, he would be willing to show him wearing animal ears.

When Ye He finally broke free from the kiss, he heard the sound of the drawer being opened.

His heartstrings tightened instantly, and he subconsciously wanted to step back while Shen Sinian turned over to get something, but Shen Sinian grabbed his ankle first, and then was dragged in Shen Sinian's direction.

The fluffy touch pressed against his head, and there were bells inlaid in the cat's ears, making a jingling sound with Ye He's movements.

Hearing this movement, Ye He's body instantly stiffened, and he raised his hand to remove the cat's ears, but was stopped by Shen Sinian.

The white cat ears contrasted sharply with the black hair. The black headband was perfectly hidden between the hair. It seemed that Ye He had really grown furry cat ears, and his beautiful face became even more bewildering.

Ye He's eyes glowed a touch of red. He didn't know if it was because of the kiss just now or because of fear.

He really felt scared - because Shen Sinian in front of him was holding a realistic cat tail in his hand.

When he was looking for something, he glanced at it casually. Ye He was still wondering how the cat's tail was worn on his body. Now, because Shen Sinian was holding it, he could also take a closer look. Naturally, he could see the other side of the tail. What does one end look like.

Ye He endured his fear and looked at Shen Sinian: "If it wasn't for tomorrow..."

He wanted to pretend to be pitiful to win the sympathy of the youth in front of him, but he only succeeded in making the youth more unscrupulous.

But Shen Sinian didn't mean to agree, the pale and handsome face showed a bit of gloom under the light.

He easily suppressed Ye He's resistance, and the jingling bell rang in the room, covering up the low sobbing.