89: Here Comes the Evil God (21)

89: kindly take in

...... Was it blown away by the wind?

Ye He thought with some puzzlement.

The wind blew in from the window and blew the curtains, bringing a chill.

He got out of bed, ready to close the window again.

Just as Ye He's fingertips were about to touch the window, he felt something was wrong.

The windows are so wet and sticky, like...

Like drooling.

He looked up and met a mouth full of serrations, which was dripping with sticky saliva.

Ye He closed the window with a bang, and took a deep breath as he stepped back: "What was that just now?"

As soon as his voice fell, Ye He's window was directly smashed in the next second, and the glass fragments splashed. Fortunately, Ye He had distanced himself from the window before, so he was not injured.

A hyena-like animal smashed through the glass and jumped in, and the smell of rotting meat poured into the room.

It is much larger than a normal dog. The exposed skin looks like it has some kind of skin disease. There is a piece of hair and a hairless. There was a knock on the floor of the room, leaving a small circular hole.

The hyena's eyes seemed to be covered with blood and had no pupils, but Ye He's figure was reflected inside.

The moment it met Ye He's line of sight, it opened its mouth and rushed up.

What strange creature is this? !

Ye He suddenly grabbed the chair beside him and threw it up, turning around quickly when the hyena bit him, trying to escape with the black cat on the bed.

The black cat on the bed was closing its eyes, and even if it was picked up by Ye He, there was no response.

...... This seems to be the first time the black cat has slept so deeply.

Although Ye He felt strange, he had no time to think about it.

Just as he picked up the calm black cat, he heard the system shout in his ear: [Be careful! 】

Ye He subconsciously pounced to the side, still feeling a gust of wind hitting his back. He reached out and touched it, and sure enough, a mouth was cut open.

However, because he hid quickly, his skin was not broken.

He turned his head and saw that the chair that had just been thrown over had been turned into two halves.

Ye He silently swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and already understood what would happen if he was bitten.

And the hyena-like animal rushed into the air, and quickly turned around and bit towards Ye He.

Ye He held the black cat in one hand, and leaned on the throwing things with the other to dodge with difficulty. Even the review book was reluctantly thrown out, but after a while, he threw the things in the room all over the place.

He looked at the hyena who easily bit the heavy knowledge in half, and thought bitterly why he didn't bring the card-issuing tool.

What a destruction opportunity this is!

Although he didn't know what Ye He was thinking, the system still felt the strong psychological fluctuation of the other party at that moment.

The hyena pressed hard, but when Ye He finally touched the door handle, he was directly knocked down by the opponent, and the smell of rancidity was getting stronger and stronger.